- por Usuario de Firefox 13262692, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5the issue is that that icon in the toolbar is now missing and there's no way to get it on there. so, despite being labelled as working with firefox 57+, it actually doesn't. hopefully it gets fixed soon, it's pretty great otherwise
- por Usuario de Firefox 12878245, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5I updated to 2.9.5 and now it doesn't work with Firefox 49.0.2. Running Windows 7 and I just get a white box.
Update - Went back to 2.9.2 and all is well again.
- por llottoll, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Win 7, FireFox 47, Camelizer 2.9.5..... Just get a blank white box when clicking on the icon. I disabled most other extensions but it doesn't help. This started to occur a couple of months back.
- por Glauco, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5It has worked fine until recently.
I'm using Firefox 50.0.2 on Windows 10 and clicking the Camel icon right next to the address bar returns an empty white panel.
Disabling uBlock and NoScript extensions didn't help.
Still, 4 stars because it deserves them!
- por Armchair, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5For the last week or so all I get is "An error has occurred." when clicking the button on an Amazon product page. The same page works fine on Chrome. The other extensions I have installed are Umatrix, Ublock Origin, and Fakespot.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13070822, el hace 4 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5It's a wonderful app, but the newest update broke it. The icon in the taskbar/menu is missing entirely. The app is installed, but there is no way to actually use it right now.
--- EDIT ---
it appears that the icon is in the address bar. I didn't even notice it moved. 5stars