Se valoró con 4 de 5
4 estrellas de 5
- por Lrdwhyt, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Please add an option to display the icon in the address bar. Navigation bar real estate is limited and I don't want to use up 1 slot for an extension that only works on 1 site.
- por Usuario de Firefox 11974036, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The button is now on Navigation toolbar, if you have that hidden you can not see it. Enable the navigation toolbar, click "Customize..." then drag Camel button to another toolbar (I put mine on the Menu bar). Now it will stay there.
- por Ron, el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I can't get it to work. Installed on 2 computers (Firefox 40.0.3) --- how do you activate it? Where are the settings? Used to use it all the time. Then, started having problems with it disappearing. Followed by getting it to work for a single session, now it simply doesn't work at all; unless I'm missing something....
- por Paul T., el hace 5 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Thanks go to the developer for releasing the latest version yesterday. I've upgraded to Firefox 40.0.2 and The Camelizer is now working again. Update info:
* Works with Firefox 40+.
* Removes bottom panel interface in favor of "the Firefox way". Now there is one toolbar button, which remembers its position, and activates a popup panel when clicked while viewing Amazon.
* Fixes wishlist management.
* Works on HTTPS pages to support HTTPS Everywhere.
* Upgrading should no longer break the extension in future versions.
- por Traumdeutung, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Tolle Idee schöne Umsetzung. Interessant wären noch Chats aus den deutschen META Preisvergleichen wie idealo oder heise.de/preisvergleich . Denn Amazon und co. sind super bieten aber wenig Transparenz.
- por tonkatechie, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5These guys forged this great tracking tool, but why stop at Amazon and Best Buy, etc? Other tools like TrackIf, Hukkster, etc. are doing hundreds or thousands of sites with full alerting etc.? When will Camel do those sites also?
- por vobasf, el hace 6 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5When you set the price history in the address bar, and open an a new private mode window, a blank bar should appeared on the bottom. Could you check it again?
- por Usuario de Firefox 10406524, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I've abandoned the Camelizer tool when they changed it to be a pop-up window that made browsing a pain. I'm happy to see the usefull charts back at the most logical place for them to be: at the bottom of the screen as a separate window, updating itself when you browse to a different product page. So no confusing pop-ups anymore, no annoying clicking-again-and-again-and-again to update, the tool does its job as it should, no problems. Highly recommend it!
- por westy32, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Have been a user of Camelizer for years and find it very useful. However I cannot find the icon in any of the locations we can now specify. Have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times but cannot get it to work. Any suggestions? I miss this very useful add on. Thanks
- por Cafe Hunk, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5The developer had fallen behind for a bit as FF has changed their APIs. However, this version now works with FF23 and I've checked it with both Amazon and Newegg - it's good to have this add-on back. When browsing Amazon.com or Newegg.com, a brown icon shows up the in address bar, and clicking on the icon makes camelcamelcamel.com's information show up in a pop up window. Clicking outside the window makes it disappear.
- por Usuario de Firefox 10206821, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Newest beta 2.3.1 works with FF23. Yay! Add "versions/" to the end of the current URL or Expand Version Information section at the bottom of this page, then click the "See complete version history" Link. Hopefully FF will release it for general download soon.
- por sputnik1, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5There's a new beta version, 2.3.1, available here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/the-camelizer-price-history-ch/versions/ .
In addition to being compatible with 22.0, there are some great new features. But remember, it is a beta version so there may be some bugs remaining.
- por Gourd, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5I'm in the habit of checking 'incompatible' add ons with each iteration of Firefox by simply disabling the compatibility flag. This can be done by manually editing lines in about:config (NOT RECOMMENDED) or using an addon called CheckCompatibility ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/checkcompatibility/ )
Without the software compatibility flag, CamelCamelCamel works perfectly in 22. So it should be an easy matter for the authors to update it so that it works for everyone.
Considering how often Firefox revisions cause addons to stop working, and considering how /small/ the developer team is for this addon that I find very useful, I can't in good conscience give them only one start out of five.
- por Nick, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5As an Amazon seller, I use the Camelizer add-on ALL the time. It is invaluable to my business. I check it for several critical markers that I use to make decisions on what products to source.
It's sad to see that some people are so adverse to change that they rate it 1 star for the icon placement. I admit, it took me a minute to find it, but once I did, it works awesome!
If the add-on comes up as incompatible, try @Gourd's suggestion and download this add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/checkcompatibility/ I had this problem and it worked for me once that add-on was installed.
- por Gray, el hace 7 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I contacted the author and told me of the change in location of the camel. It is in the address bar and Camelizer still works. I took off one star for lack of better warning of the change.
I use Camerlizer often and like it very much.
Current version (2.2.1) just doesn't work.1.6 rates 5 stars. I used it all the time. current version doesn't show up so I can't use it.I googled 1.6 and found a download so I am back using Camelizer.
- por frg62, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5This version (2.2.1) is a perfect example of what happens more and more with programs that achieve a certain degree of maturity.
At a certain point, developpers, that constantly need to justify their salary, begin to degrade the product, because they loose sight of what the users actually expect from it!
FYI, I don't want "nicer" or "trendier", I want FUNCTIONNAL!!!
And that has been lost in this last verson.
Previously, I only had to activate the plugin, and then I could easily navigate through Amazon, the relevant data would simply appear at every new page, without me having to do anything.
Now, at every page, I need to go to this minuscule button, and click on it again and again.
And it hides a portion of the web window...
Do you ever test your application, NOT as a 5 year old kid, who likes nice shiny popping things on a screen, but as an adult who is actually trying to use a tool?
Moreover, as this pop-up window is displayed with a fixed size, the timeline is not as easily readable as before...
Therefore, pleaaaaaaaase give us back at least the option to display the app as before!
- por Usuario de Firefox 9827698, el hace 8 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5Got this, loved it for tracking prices on Amazon. With the latest update the developers did, it is effectively useless as an add-on; no functionality left in it, wish I never updated it. Only option left is for me to delete it and warn others against downloading it. Does not work, a waste of add-on space. Hopefully the developers will see their mistake and role things back to their previous version of Camelizer. Judging by their lack of response to previous like postings, I doubt they really care beyond getting their kickbacks from Amazon for purchases made by folks that have downloaded it. :(
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 8 añosThere is more functionality in the latest version than in any previous release! All we did was move the Camel button out of the add-on bar and into the address bar, where it only appears when you're on a supported retailer's site. This update also adds new chart options and other product look-up features.
We also get no "kickbacks" from any retailer because of the Camelizer. If you choose to use our website, that's a different story, but the add-on itself contains no affiliate links.
Please email me (dan at shup dot com) to discuss what has made the add-on "useless". If something is broken, we'll definitely try to fix it, but we feel the Chrome-like UI is much nicer than the previous version's interface.