- Se valoró con 1 de 5por WillWill56, el hace 3 mesesFirefox add-on has been abandoned in favour of Google Chrome extension. As a result, doesn't work on Amazon Australia. Shameful behaviour, ditching the open web and choosing Google's ecosystem.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14022936, el hace 9 mesesThe tool itself works fine.
However, Firefox doesn't show me a captcha anymore.
I deactivated all extensions one after the other and found this extension as the source of the error.
Previously, cookies were deleted and cache emptied.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Broffrey, el hace 9 mesesAvoid this kind of extensions that can collect what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific seller instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that?
Mind again before addin browser extensions!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17061520, el hace un añoAdded it to a new Firefox installation today. Does not show up on any Amazon Smile page I visit. Very disappointing as it worked fine on Chrome.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por x_o_x_o, el hace un añoSadly as noted by many others, just doesn't work for AU. Clicking the tiny add-on icon just opens up a blank pop-up window with 2 tabs that do absolutely nothing
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16589202, el hace un añoIt doesn't work.
Even when trying products that are best selling. It was recommended to me by a friend and its a shame It doesn't work in firefox
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13372944, el hace 2 añosDoes work any more, i create price watches on items, you report it available, i go to link and same old price . this has been on multiple products that i set price watches on. so much for your price tracker.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 10364705, el hace 2 añosCan't match any product. Not sure what the point of this is as, once installed, go to a product, click the icon in Address Bar and it always returns Product not Found.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15286276, el hace 3 añosSays not available on your platform on mobile on my laptop and on a desktop so what does it work on and why bother it's not worth the trouble