- por Usuario de Firefox 13806272, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Find "open in new background tab" option. Thanks so much to DanielUPDATE: You are welcome!
Already exists! :) Please check the addon options and, under "Popup/icons behaviour", change the value for "Left mouse button click" or "Middle mouse button click". You have a few options, among them "Open in new tab".
Thanks for the review!
- por Usuario de Firefox 15550222, el hace un añoSe valoró con 4 de 5Awesome tool. Set up 8 search options but did not export created list. Currently looking for a place to configure my settings and updates and add new search engines. If someone knows how to that - let me know.Hey, thanks for the review. :)
I'm not sure what you mean! Were you not able to create new engines in the addon Options menu? Or are you looking for something like a website where people can share search engines for SSS? (that doesn't exist, as far as I'm aware)
Please reply to email@example.com, since I may not see an update here in the reviews.
- por e2li, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Hello. There is one problem. When searching for Russian words on one of the resources, they turn into an abra cadabra. As an example, the word "authors" turns into "РђРІС‚РѕСЂС‹ ". Is there anything you can do about this?Hello! Thanks for the review and sorry for the delay, I don't come here often. :) The best way to ask these is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's possible that the search engine you are using uses a different text encoding than UTF-8, requiring conversion of characters in the URL. Please select that engine in the options page and try changing its "Text encoding" to KOI8-R or KOI8-RU, for example. This involves a bit trial and error, but one of them may work, since these are encodings commonly used for Russian words. :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 12580344, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5This add-on is great. However, there is a problem I met. The context menu search doesn't work with the search engine added by selecting a seach.json.mozlz4 file. The search engine I added manually works well although. Hope to fix it.Yeah, this was definitely a problem in version 3.40.2, which was brought to my attention by some helpful users on GitHub. :) Thanks for reporting it too!
Version 3.40.3 should fix this.
And thank you very much for the review!
- por emvaized, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5Лучшее расширение из всех подобных! На Хроме и близко аналогов по кастомизации нет.
Еще бы конечно возможность сразу отображать конвертированную цену или переведенный текст в превью, но это уже многого хочу)
5 из 5!Sorry for replying in English, but for me it's either that or Portuguese! ;)
There were several times I found myself wishing for a way to convert a price just by selecting it, so I understand the need for this. I still haven't thought of a decent way to implement something like that in SSS. Maybe some day...?
Thanks a lot for the review!
- por pelle, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5This would be great if it could just use the search engines already set up in your Firefox settings.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 2 añosHey, but you can! ;)
In the options page, below the list of engines, you can see "Load browser search engines". When you find the file with Firefox's search engines on your machine (there are instructions right beside the button), SSS can import them.
NOTE: SSS could use the Firefox search engines directly (and it may in the future) but that's more limited since it wouldn't get access to the search urls and the way the tabs would open would be controlled by Firefox, not your SSS settings.