- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Clemens Ratte-Polle, el hace 8 mesesSwift Selection Search is nice.
But it closes the origin page and open the search in a new tab. o_O
The option to open in the same or a new tab without closing anything should be done.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por rediffusion, el hace un añoБля буду не удобно много дурацких настроек. Нет папок и подпапок.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Peter J. Mello, el hace 2 añosIt's like a bad rip-off of SelectionSK. I wanted to like it, especially when SelectionSK was driving me nuts with the package tracking feature run amok, but it's slower and doesn't use screen real estate as well. I guess it's back to 'Old Faithful' for me, package tracking insanity or not, heh.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15065960, el hace 4 añosdoesnt disappear auto when click anywhere on page (it should). need to scroll the page , is stuck on some pages . this is annoying.
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 4 añosHello!
It should indeed disappear. :) Can you please try it with all other addons disabled? It could be a bug, but since it's working for me and there were no other reports of this problem, I would like to rule out interference from other addons first.
Please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org if the problem persists (notifications in the reviews can be weird).
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por PaceyPimps, el hace 5 añosHas promise but it only brings 4 search engines and does not explain well how to ad custom. It should add alot more for you to add like Amazon pintrest thepiratebay ect..
Respuesta del desarrolladorpublicado el hace 5 añosHey there!
Sorry to hear that I'm not explaining how to add engines very well. :(
SSS only includes a few search engines as (working) examples. You can import all search engines you use in your browser, for example, and then you can even add custom engines. Everything is explained under the instructions section of the add-on's options page. If you feel confused after reading those, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com and I'll try to understand the problem and explain as best as I can. :)
I can't add your browser engines automatically without user intervention because of browser limitations, and I don't add more than the basic 4 because then people would start asking for many many many engines that are not present, when they really should add those that they use. :)
I hope this makes sense!
All the best,