- Se valoró con 3 de 5por they86, el hace 3 añosCan the "select & scroll"-option please be fixed? - It is by far the most useful option, but it has been broken for several months, if not years.
If you don't plan to fix it, than please take away the functionality so that it stops being misleading.
Every time I want to take a screenshot in FF it just ends up being a huge pain....
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15745610, el hace 3 añosUsed to be very helpful. However, taking a screenshot with scrolling doesn't work anymore. Please repair this function and I'll give a fife-star rating
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Stephan, el hace 3 añosWarning, this one really goes on your nerves. Worst add-on ever. nimbus was always super slow and sluggish, also a lot of bloat features, no one needs. Latest update makes screen shots only of half of the page and not horizontally but vertically.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por fred martin, el hace 3 añosI think this add-on is great! I use it a lot. It is easy to use and I have had no problems at all. The capture goes exactly where I want it to go and is easy to retrieve and print out a copy. I have had no problems and have nothing negative to say about it! I've been using it for a couple of years now and wouldn't trade it for any other similar product. In fact, I have had no need to try any other similar product and I am very picky.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Gonzalo, el hace 3 añosExtensión muy útil para hacer pantallazos de toda una web, igual que la estas viendo desde el principio hasta el final de la página.
Very useful extension to make screenshots of an entire web, just as you are seeing it from the beginning to the end of the page.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15650938, el hace 3 añosBefore this one I used different extension to take full-page screenshots. But since the changes in Firefox extensions API the old one no longer works, so this was the best I could find to do the job.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Danny Blast, el hace 3 añosTried this in both Firefox and Chrome. It cuts off everything below the visible screen when trying to do either whole-page capture, or drag and select.