Se valoró con 4,2 de 5
4,2 estrellas de 5
- por bmilner, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Excellent utility that routinely just doesn't work at all unfortunately. I use this a LOT for my job and would be willing to pay if it was more stable. It seems like every 48hrs it simply does nothing when clicked (well the UI shows asking you what sort of capture to do) and then no capture occurs. Sometimes restarting the browser fixes it.
- por rmpbklyn, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5very very good, luv the scroll , since it helps with annoying iframse that don't print or are cut off, this captures exactly what i need. However a minus star that there is no preview and print(as i like to print to pdf)
- por scooterdog, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Frustrated that Firefox disabled a developer-mode --fullscreen capability with a recent update, went looking for a simple extension that would grab long webpages. This extension is great with a lot of flexibility and options - love it!
- por Usuario de Firefox 6116391, el hace un añoSe valoró con 2 de 5Version 12.4.1 on Ubuntu creates files that aren't recognized by some apps as JPEGs (GIMP opens them but gThumb, Pinta, etc don't). Only grabs the first page of a multi-page tweet.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13482608, el hace un añoSe valoró con 5 de 5The only screenshot that can capture ALL pages and edit them before saving ! This time we can add a number and / or an image in the image !
Just a little bug, in "whole page" mode, some pixels are cut on the left !