Se valoró con 4,2 de 5
4,2 estrellas de 5
- por Norman, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5I don't know what it does to my Firefox, but it takes several minutes till the picture is ready to be stored. So I'm finding another one that hopefully works faster.
- por Amerie, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 4 de 5I've been using this Nimbus Screen Capture for about a month, and so far it does everything I need quickly and easily. My personal favorites are the "Selected and Scroll" capture option,the ability to easily annotate what was captured, and being able to save the resulting file to my computer as well as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
There is only one small area for improvement - it's not clear (or wasn't to me, at least) that some annotation options are only available if you use Nimbus Note.
UPDATE: The annotation page is in fact misleading in that it lists Dropbox as a place you can save your captured file when in fact you need the Premium version. That drops my five star rating down to four.
- por Usuario de Firefox 14028791, el hace 2 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5It has very good features, but I found two problems:
- No video recorder (as in chrome version)
- The drop-box disapear when we want to take a shot, even in delayed shot feature.
When we have solutions for these problems I'll give five stars.