- Se valoró con 4 de 5por PeterLairo, el hace 9 mesesVery good and feature-rich screenshot add-on. The post screenshot editing is awesome. I love it and use it over Firefox's built-in screenshot tool..
One thing that needs improving is that the Button's drop-down menu with the different types of screenshots does not remember my configuration (i.e. the less-used buttons I remove annoyingly reappear).
Also, sometime the area I selected is not the area the resulting screenshot is of. It could be a hard-to-compensate-for CSS layout issue of the webpage.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Richard, el hace 10 mesesThe Firefox version does not record video while the Chrome version does. This has been like this for years. There really isn't need for browser compatibility wars these days.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Pava, el hace 10 mesesNimbus its great, but addon its not new, its old one. I ask Nimbus support why is for Firefox is not same like in Crome and they told: Mozilla Store has a very old version. Unfortunately, the new version is not yet allowed to be uploaded by editors from Mozilla.
So one star for Mozilla, some things really can be faster...
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15454618, el hace un añoExcelent add-on. Pretty complete and easy to use set of tools to annotate, copy, crop, and save your screen captures. Button "Finish" scares when you think something important might be lost when pressing it because you have not "saved" or copied the image. Maybe change that "finish" for "ready" or something else.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Mikanojo, el hace un añoIt was fine while it worked. But then it stopped working. Instead of saving a full screen it would just save the upper left corner. When trying to drag and scroll the capture, to get a whole screen, the top of the capture would some times shoot up, leaving you with a LOT of extra space in your capture. i had to remove it.