- Se valoró con 1 de 5por Richard, el hace 2 añosThe Firefox version does not record video while the Chrome version does. This has been like this for years. There really isn't need for browser compatibility wars these days.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Pava, el hace 2 añosNimbus its great, but addon its not new, its old one. I ask Nimbus support why is for Firefox is not same like in Crome and they told: Mozilla Store has a very old version. Unfortunately, the new version is not yet allowed to be uploaded by editors from Mozilla.
So one star for Mozilla, some things really can be faster...
- Se valoró con 5 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 15454618, el hace 2 añosExcelent add-on. Pretty complete and easy to use set of tools to annotate, copy, crop, and save your screen captures. Button "Finish" scares when you think something important might be lost when pressing it because you have not "saved" or copied the image. Maybe change that "finish" for "ready" or something else.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Mikanojo, el hace 2 añosIt was fine while it worked. But then it stopped working. Instead of saving a full screen it would just save the upper left corner. When trying to drag and scroll the capture, to get a whole screen, the top of the capture would some times shoot up, leaving you with a LOT of extra space in your capture. i had to remove it.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14660672, el hace 2 añosIn windows 10 werkt nimbus capture perfect, maar op mijn macbook in firefox snijdt de capture er rechts een hele strook af. Daar heb ik dus niks aan.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14124440, el hace 2 añosWorks great on Chrome, but here on Firefox it's a different story. All page caps seem to only catch the left 2/3rds. Everything else seems OK, but my main use is capping entire pages.