- por Cyberknight, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This is one of the essential add-ons on any Firefox. At work, I have to use Windows Vista, so I'm stuck with Firefox 52 ESR, but luckily, version 1.4 works wonderfully there! Recently, I noticed it works somewhat better than on the Firefox Quantum at home: I cannot edit password field entries with version 2.0! I know the field names, I know the data there are in them, but they simply don't show up on listing or searching. I wonder if that's a Firefox Quantum limitation (for improving security, that ends up opening a security hole, because I cannot delete those fields' data).Password fields are not stored by this add-on, that is by design. Firefox itself however will save this data (if you chose to do so), but will do that in protected storage. The Form History Control (or any other extension) has no access to that internal storage of Firefox.
- por loukote, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5Looking forward for a sync across devices.
Does not work on mobile FF - impossible to interact (copy etc buttons do not respond).Syncing settings using the standard synchronization mechanism would be no problem but syncing data (form history) would be impossible because of the 100KB size limit.
- por MiZiGe, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Would be nice if I could disable "remembering" certain field types or sites. Otherwise, a great replacement for lazarus :)
- por Usuario de Firefox 11707642, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 2 de 5Very unreliable. Doesn't show the latest entries by default, has a messy interface and truncates whatever you've typed randomly. Borderline useless except for finding short messages.
- por Philipp Kewisch, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5This add-on is a life saver when a site borks and removes the text you've drafted, or reloads for no apparent reason, or just decides to log you out. Couldn't live without it.
- por jidanni, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5Just the thing for tax forms that might take days to complete but say:
The online FBAR form does not allow you to save your progress during
form completion as it is designed to benefit filers who are ready to
file the FBAR today. If you have gathered all information needed to
complete and submit the FBAR in a one-sitting, then the online form
might be right for you."