- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16644741, el hace un añoLifesaver
I just came back to Firefox because Safari did not offer this. This has been a lifesaver.
How many times were you revising and editing an email online, or filling in a form only to accidentally migrate away or lose the page?
With this, you've got it on your computer. The interface is tricky--I still have t0 try a few ways and I'm not sure why I choose the selections that are available but I get it. And most of the time it does have the complete text to put it in there. Once or twice it has not worked and I don't know why.
If the interface and the options were clearer, I'd give it a 5.
One other thing. I want to be able to submit questions via my add-on page. I don't want to learn how to use github, and create an account there. But perhaps I've forgotten, Customers need to remember that it is our duty to make it easier for the businesses we deal with.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Patrik Bergström, el hace 2 añosBest history web forms and text input fields.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13797441, el hace 2 añosA fantastic ass-saver plugin, but the UI/UX ..sometimes.. ... ARRGH.
Why in this wide world.. are those fields readonly? If i need the URL, i have to open my devtools and remove this nonsense parameter. I'm sure there's a technical reason behind this descision, but from a user perspective, this is complete nonsense.
Edit: @Stephan you're right, i was very busy and pissed ;) Pardon. I will check out Github tomorrow.Instead of complaining it would be more constructive to issue a feature request and make me aware of this unforeseen usability issue. This is probably very easy to fix.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Acer.F, el hace 2 añosGreat tool and reliably working, but you should be aware of the creepy point here, you install a database, that saves everything you type in non encrypted forms. Who knows who want to buy this tool and all the information behind this.
I have no Idea how to protect this data.It is certainly true that this add-on stores everything you type in forms and fields, but everything is kept strictly local and no data is sent anywhere not even anonymously.
You can choose the retention period for all data that is saved, so choose a very short retention period or delete everything immediately after use if privacy is a concern.
- Se valoró con 4 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12334292, el hace 3 añosIt works for sure, but it saves an excessive HTML junk so when I try to restore FB post, for example, it suffers to get it right. There should definitely be a clean-up featureThere is a clean-up feature: if you open the details of an entry you can either choose to copy all (including the HTML-junk) or just copy only the bare text.