- por Usuario de Firefox 17472870, el hace 10 horasSe valoró con 3 de 5Love the app, however it's preventing me from accessing AWS, which is a huge issue. Definitely needs a whitelist function to exclude webpages. If it had that, it would be 5/5 IMO.
- por Usuario de Firefox 12667629, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5I've been using this addon for years, but recently found it it was breaking the ability to log into playstation.com / sony.com. I suspect it may have been causing issues in the past, but it was not until this issue that I finally made the effort to isolate the root cause. This addon will be forever removed.
- por Mito, el hace un mesSe valoró con 5 de 5This should be next with your adblock extension. There are so many forums, and website like MacRumors, and RedFlagDeals has affiliate tracking link on every product people posted on the thread.
- por jay, el hace un mesSe valoró con 1 de 5The idea is great, but unfortunately it breaks some websites! This would not be so much of a problem if it had whitelisting functionality. For now there was no other option for me but to uninstall it again...
- por Ulfric, el hace un mesSe valoró con 2 de 5This was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- por Echonly, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5I uninstalled this extension after using it for more than a day. The default rules have caused me a lot of trouble when browsing the web, and there is no way to set detailed settings.
- por Usuario de Firefox 17394022, el hace 2 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5This ends up breaking several non tracking urls as they sometimes inject history state for functionality.
And the extension doesn't provide a single way to add exceptions and by viewing the github it seems they just plain ignore suggestions.
There is a setting called "The url to the data.json file (rules)" but this does nothing as changing it to several different things still worked in the exact same way.
If you don't use pages that may modify or rely on the url consistency is a great extension but besides that it missing a critical feature.