Se valoró con 4,6 de 5
4,6 estrellas de 5
- por Michael Peterson, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Hey there,
Just wondering if your extension still works when searching on Google/Yandex.
Under the description for the add-on, you wrote that the extension "prevents Google from rewriting the search results (to include tracking elements)."
Has Google decided that they were going to stop rewriting search results by default, thereby eliminating the need for your extension when searching on Google? In other words, has Google decided that they were going to stop adding tracking elements to URLs when searching on Google?
Also, can you tell me in what directory/file the ClearURLs logs are stored in?
- por Xenoslyce, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5For those concerned about their privacy when it comes to URLS and tracking in the URL itself, this extension is perfect. You install it, and it works automatically. Hoorah for privacy!
- por yor, el hace 5 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5hi, it works well, but on
it keeps saying after listening a minute "site update available please refresh".
it seems etag filtering option causes the problem.
but if i must, i would like to disable it on this site only....
- por arandor, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I've been using this add-on for awhile and I really like it. It does its thing in the backgroundm and I never even notice.
Except today. I had a site that would not work properly. When I disabled ClearURLs, it worked fine. When I enabled ClearURLS again, it stopped working again.
This is a site I will be using very often so right now my only option is to disable ClearURLs entirely. If there were a "whitelist" option, I could just whitelist a specific domain. As it is now, I'll have to stop using the add-on completely.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15860190, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Great!
It's nice, but some websites won't work well with this addon, such as comment on bilibili.com wont show.
- por BoilingOil, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5This is absolutely BRILLIANT!!! I was always cleaning up ridiculously long, obfuscated urls from Google, Youtube, Facebook and the likes, but NO MORE; the ClearURLs extension now does that for me - automatically, without any effort on my part.
- por dev/null, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Add-on is very nice! I really love it, BUT it is hard to use it without the "Whitelist" option :-(
I really appreciate your input and time but for me it's important function and that's why I gave 3 stars now
- por Sergio, el hace 6 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5The best way to get rid of the trackers that are included in the URLs. In addition, it is open source (LGPL3), with which you can contribute and review the code. As I said in my Chrome Store's review, highly recommended! it does exactly what he say!