- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Alex B, el hace 2 mesesI downloaded this extension because I wanted ebay listings to have clean links without all the crap after it. The extention seems to be working for some other sites, but a link like https://www.ebay.com/itm/125459709819?epid=1111111&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAkOtWTR3WpR8SE%2BOpqq42SbIl2vtVIBsBljP1uC50UQZhuVzwPBfNjSm75zoAS3nqyTIOFkODvXrX780FRki%2BPg%2BBBJlvHZ17YDk7z0JMJjCY1YsEz%2B0husoi3fUcZuENxLCCagz8j4z8Ofa%2FT3%2BD7miydx1Fyl8GcYLFa23%2BBMwLrTcbmnPkF7Efjs81eZzQHw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR5LRiLikYQ , which should be cleaned to https://www.ebay.com/itm/125459709819 , unfortunately is not, and all the junk is still there. Right clicking this link and doing "copy clean link location" also does not work.
I do not have a gitlab account, so I am leaving this comment here, I hope the devs see it.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Ulfric, el hace 9 mesesThis was a decent add-on that I forgot about and let run wild, but unfortunately the lack of a whitelist means I cannot get much use out of this anymore. For some reason it recently broke Pocket's inline articles, and I found out from the reviews that it breaks certain features in Gmail as well (which I didn't connect to this add-on until now!). Please add a whitelist, or at least more user flexibility in terms of maneuvering through features that may break important website features.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por aconamos, el hace 10 mesesThis extension works great other than that it has completely broken google OAuth for me. I have had to disable it which sucks because I really like this extension.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12397002, el hace un añoThis extension would be great… if it didn't break 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴. The worst being 3-D Secure payment redirections.
I end up leaving it disabled most of the time.
Maybe the first feature that this extension would have required is an easily manageable custom whitelist. I'll have to look into the contribution requirements one of those days…
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Intrepid, el hace un añoNo longer being updated. Bug reports go answered and are not fixed. Causes malfunctions with many websites such as Amazon search result sorting (e.g., Sort by: Price Low to High). No way to exclude websites like you can do with uBlock Origin. ClearURLs would be great if it had this one feature. Without this option, turning it on and off is an annoyance. Sadly, I'm leaving it off, and just using it's right click ability to clean / shorten URLs on an as needed basis. Bummer. Update: Someone responded to the Amazon bug and provided a workaround here:
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por kelendral, el hace un añoWorks OK, but breaks a number of sites and has no option to disable on a per site basis that I found.
As such it became a nuisance having to disable/enable at once or twice a day for important sites.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Imp, el hace un añoMany elements I'd like to block a to clever to be blocked due to changing URLs. It would be neccessary to add a console with * and ? to add flexible-named URL-parts to be blocked
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16228066, el hace 2 añosOhne Whitelist macht dieses Add-on keinen Sinn, ist äusserst mühsam immer von Hand bei gewissen URLs das Add-On zu deaktivieren. Entwickler verspricht schon seit Monaten die Implementierung, bis heute gibt es immer noch keine Whitelist.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Shamisen, el hace 2 añosOverly reliant to the pre-built rules. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have well maintained rules. But on the other hand, there's currently no way to add your own rules or to create exclusion.
So if something is broken or the rules doesn't catch something then you're stuck with it. And before anyone made suggestion to report it via gitlab, the issues there are piling up already.