- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17472870, el hace un mesLove the app, however it's preventing me from accessing AWS, which is a huge issue. Definitely needs a whitelist function to exclude webpages. If it had that, it would be 5/5 IMO.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Echonly, el hace 3 mesesI uninstalled this extension after using it for more than a day. The default rules have caused me a lot of trouble when browsing the web, and there is no way to set detailed settings.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17394022, el hace 4 mesesThis ends up breaking several non tracking urls as they sometimes inject history state for functionality.
And the extension doesn't provide a single way to add exceptions and by viewing the github it seems they just plain ignore suggestions.
There is a setting called "The url to the data.json file (rules)" but this does nothing as changing it to several different things still worked in the exact same way.
If you don't use pages that may modify or rely on the url consistency is a great extension but besides that it missing a critical feature.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16274658, el hace 4 mesesAs others stated, it breaks back/forward functionality on Gmail (e.g. backing out of an email with the mouse back/forward key, or ALT + Left arrow).
This started relatively recently, had no issues for a long time with Gmail before.
Specifically, the ClearURLs setting "Prevent tracking injection over history API" causes the issue. With this setting disabled, everything is good again.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Frans, el hace 4 mesesThis was breaking links from loading, and since this is a "install and forget" type of extension--which is nice, except in this instance--and since there is no link whitelisting, I unfortunately have to disable it. :(
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14108734, el hace 4 mesesNeed the ability to WHITELIST certain URLS. It is either on, or off. And when it breaks a website, I have to turn it off completely. Add this please!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 17228840, el hace 7 mesesDas Add-on tut was es soll. Allerdings ist mir Firefox in den ersten 20 Minuten der Benutzung damit zweimal komplett und vollständig abgestürzt. Daher wieder entfernt.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 16864147, el hace 9 mesesI love it! but breaks urls in gitlab and it doesn't have a whitelist or an exception list to allow gitlab to run OK. Wired because the source is allocated in GitLab! There are other reports similar to this, that pages that doesn't load OK and no way to allow them or skip the cleaning process.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., el hace un añothe Version 1.21.0 blocked the firefox sync. you can login but not pair your browser with extension url filtering enabled.
as much I like the addon, it should not break browser own features!
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por ewser, el hace 2 añosAlthough the addon prevents useless "google.com/url?sa..." records in browser history, it triples records of visited urls, particularly google's search query urls while logged in. Because google adds it's parameters anyway, and each parameter creates new record. So it overloads my history and I can't use it no more untill it'll be fixed. Everything's ok only when I type queries in browser address bar.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por gabriello, el hace 2 añosIn this extension we need an important feature: the ability to exclude a site, a whitelist, something in the program options, because many sites are not compatible.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por Rick Evans, el hace 2 añosIt seems like every 5 minutes when I open a link, it hangs on me. When opening new tab, I get a yellow banner message which says, " A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do? *Stop It?* or *Wait* buttons. *Stop It* always fixes the problem temporarily but disabling ClearURLs permanently fixes it and I can load new web pages again.Currently a possible bug is being investigated in connection with ClearURLs and DarkReader. If this does not describe your problem, please open a new ticket on our GitLab page.
- Se valoró con 3 de 5por WRS13, el hace 2 añosVery good, but the addon needs a white list, unfortunately a site that I use daily, Bet365.com, does not work well with this addon, and it is hard to have to "stop" the addon whenever I visit the website.