Se valoró con 4,5 de 5
4,5 estrellas de 5
- por yor, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5hi, it works well, but on
it keeps saying after listening a minute "site update available please refresh".
it seems etag filtering option causes the problem.
but if i must, i would like to disable it on this site only....
- por arandor, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5I've been using this add-on for awhile and I really like it. It does its thing in the backgroundm and I never even notice.
Except today. I had a site that would not work properly. When I disabled ClearURLs, it worked fine. When I enabled ClearURLS again, it stopped working again.
This is a site I will be using very often so right now my only option is to disable ClearURLs entirely. If there were a "whitelist" option, I could just whitelist a specific domain. As it is now, I'll have to stop using the add-on completely.
- por Usuario de Firefox 15860190, el hace 9 mesesSe valoró con 4 de 5Great!
It's nice, but some websites won't work well with this addon, such as comment on bilibili.com wont show.
- por BoilingOil, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5This is absolutely BRILLIANT!!! I was always cleaning up ridiculously long, obfuscated urls from Google, Youtube, Facebook and the likes, but NO MORE; the ClearURLs extension now does that for me - automatically, without any effort on my part.
- por dev/null, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 3 de 5Add-on is very nice! I really love it, BUT it is hard to use it without the "Whitelist" option
I really appreciate your input and time but for me it's important function and that's why I gave 3 stars now
- por Sergio, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5The best way to get rid of the trackers that are included in the URLs. In addition, it is open source (LGPL3), with which you can contribute and review the code. As I said in my Chrome Store's review, highly recommended! it does exactly what he say!
- por metaphil, el hace 10 mesesSe valoró con 5 de 5Nice add-on. Essential building block for your online privacy.
I understand that it incorporates the feature of the Firefox add-on "Google Search Link Fix" https://github.com/palant/searchlinkfix , is that correct?