- Se valoró con 1 de 5Waste of time does not work
- Se valoró con 1 de 5完全無法像flashgot 那樣直接下載連結後的圖片
- Se valoró con 1 de 5It is very frustrating that when looking for a replacement for any downloadtool of the "old" Firefox (DownThemAll, Flashgot, ...) always this is the suggested solution. This extension is terribly slow, filtering according to file-types doesn't work properly - from my point of view it is faster downloading all single files one by one rather than getting frustrated by this extension. I am wondering if Firefox developers are testing the extensions at all before putting them on the replacement suggestion list.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5müll
dass dieses statt downthemall angeboten wird ist eine frechheit
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Какое-то убожество. Не знаю, что и как оно там анализирует, но в итоге абсолютно ничего не находит.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Did exactly what I was looking to do with no fuss.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5I'm giving the tool 1 star because there's work behind it.
But it is not a replacement of DownloadThemAll in any imaginable sense. This tool gets messed when you have many tabs opened, it does not provide you with good filtering options, it shows a pathetic progress bar and has a very poor configuration interface.
Firefox Quantum took a direction that left many good add-on modules out of service in an unrecoverable way.
We miss you DownloadThemAll
Requiescat In Pace
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Can't find common image files on web page. Useless. Plus it's slow as heck taking 15 to 20 minutes to find all of the trivial things it does find.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5People who are giving it one star don't understand why it's so hard to download full size photos and say it isn't as goood as downthemall. They have it backwards. Downthemall isn't getting updates for the same reason this tool is getting harder to use: app and web developers are doing their best to prevent automated downloading of images and videos for bandwidth conservation. If you're serious about whatever you need this for, check out python's beautiful soup and write a scraper for what you need. I promise lots of people would find it useful.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5It works great. But Firefox's own "View Page Info" tool already does everything add-on would do. (This feature has been part of Firefox since version 3, if not earlier). So, this add-on does not do anything new. And it requires you to refresh the page too!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5Sucks. Doesn't work.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5Meilleur outil polyvalent que j'ai trouvé dans cette catégorie. Un must!
- Se valoró con 1 de 5NOT a replacement for DownloadThemAll, It's worthless.
- Se valoró con 5 de 5nice
- Se valoró con 1 de 5I was looking for a replacement for DownloadThemAll, and this was recommended. It's worthless.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5This is by far the most worthless extension I have seen written that shamefully uses the term BULK and yet all you can do is download one by one through the browser save. How are you bulk downloading dick here? The fact that you even compare yourself to DTA or FlashGot is the very definition of clueless and ignorant. It promotes Turbo Download with no way to send the list to it for download. Turbo further hedges by saying, oh I can't download more than file at a time if the server won't allow it. What kind of bullshit is that, if you have a list of stuff to download, you have a library to do it, then fucking queue it up and download them to the directory you are given, what kind of bullshit nonsense is all the double talk?
- Se valoró con 1 de 5It dosn't work. It lists downloadable videos only on youtube (opened just to test it, I don't know if it really downloads). It is not a replacement for DTA.
- Se valoró con 1 de 5This is more shitty than get stabbed with a dirty woodstick in your eyes!! Words cant tell how useless this sh.it of a sh.it is!
DELTE it immediatly!
Too sad that i have to give 1 Star. -5 would be appropriate...