- por Usuario de Firefox 13845334, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5malisimo
nunca se instala en firefox 58
no pierdan el tiempo
espero la version compatible de thealldownload
ese si que es una maquina de bajar archivos!!!!!
- por martinr, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5This add-on was suggested as a replacement for DownThemAll!, but it doesn't even come close. It can't grab multiple download items on a page. It can't even download one file on a page.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13801775, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 5 de 5While yeah, there is some noticeable downsides (for most of them fault solely o webextension api) it does it's job. And this is all I need. Thank you.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13797059, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 1 de 5The purpose of an addon like this is to quickly and easily download all the files, or a filtered subset of files, on a page with minimal user intervention.
I should not have to reload the page.
I should not have to rename each file one by one as it downloads, to avoid overwriting. It's bog-simple to detect an existing filename and append a 'copy' string to the end, at minimum.
This utterly fails to meet even basic requirements. -1. Fix the user experience, because user experience is 101% of the value of any software product. Ever. No matter how clever the code in the background is, if it sucks to use, it will fail. Just look at the vitriol you get. You earned that with your bad design decisions. Replace your management, and try again.
- por Usuario de Firefox 13772272, el hace 3 añosSe valoró con 3 de 5The instructions were too complex. It didn't download videos. (I had one playing and it didn't appear in the list even though I selected "All".)