- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13939444, el hace 4 añosWTF? Why did this developer think intercepting all current http requests was a better way to scrape the web than parsing html? You have to refresh pages for it to see anything, then it only shows you http URLs, and there's no way to specify which tab you want, it's browser-wide...so any pages sending AJAX requests in the background get detected. Maybe someone has a use for this, but I don't. +1 star because it does actually seem to detect media using this cockamamie method.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por SudebNick, el hace 4 añosЭто убожество предлагается, как замена FlashGot. Не работает она ни хрена.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 14145920, el hace 5 añosИнтерфейс невнятный. Скачал видео без звука. Херня.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por thebudman420, el hace 5 añosThis needs a lot of work before it can be useful. I blame this on webextensions as they broke almost all my addons that i need. Add-on Needs queuing, Nothing like 100+ connections if downloading in bulk. Needs good resume support not the shoddy resume support that is built into Firefox natively,
Example Firefox will fail at downloading and resume won't work or it will think the file has completely downloaded and think it is finished and then you can't resume. This has been a bug for many many generations of Firefox with the default download manager. I am surprised this bug hasn't been fixed to this day. Like since the beginning almost. This is no replacement for DownThemAll.
2 stars for effort. Will re-rate if add-on improves.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12514241, el hace 5 añosquality wise download option not available, I think.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13669888, el hace 5 añosDefinitely not a replacement for DTA. The rating is for that comparison. If anyone wants to download media in bulk and/or fish through the content to find what you're looking for, then maybe this will work for you. However you can just use View Page Info from the context menu and achieve the same result (much easier to use). IDM is a decent replacement... not DTA but I have been using it and it works It even has a pop-up by the media for easy selection. For YouTube there's YouTube MP4 Downloader.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por jgaray, el hace 5 añosDoesn't seem very helpful when trying to download streamed videos, e.g. from Vimeo. You get a long list of small files (about 1 MB in size). What should I do with that? No idea. :-(
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13635363, el hace 5 años5 other Addons didn't find the video, but Bulk Media Downloader found and downloaded it. Perfect! But meanwhile it looks like this is the only site, where it works. It is still the only add on I know downloading on this site, but seems to be of no use for other sites. Therefore reduced to two stars. Finding the video may take time, if it shows nothing, then waint, but not longer than 1 minute.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Chris, el hace 5 añosabsolute pants!
this is supposed to work with flashget, or so they claim
but how the heck do i do this???
they doesnt seem to e any sort of quality control like they use to be
any idiot can upload a extension here now with no quality control its just spam all the way now any old shit is allowed,
fed up! fed up!
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13133127, el hace 5 añosPoor instructions meant that I couldn't get this extenstion to do what I wanted. Uninstalled it.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 12896852, el hace 6 añosI guess a lot of work went into creating it but it's interface is so hard to understand and use I never was able to get it to download a single image, much less all the images linked to on a page. I couldn't even get it to download an image that was on the page.
Maybe it doesn't work at all I couldn't really tell.
Just to hard to use
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por lnfnunes, el hace 6 añosThis extension was suggested as a replacement for DownThemAll! but the usability is not good enough.
My missing points here are:
- No ability to select the folder to save files. It always save on browser default even I've select to ask every time.
- No download by parts (segments) so the download speed is lower than DownThemAll!
- I don't like to keep open the extra popup window
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13470483, el hace 6 añosrien a voir avec DownThemAll ce n'est en aucun cas un module similaire
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13510350, el hace 6 añosI don't like the change, I am having a hard time getting it to work right. The older one was very simple.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por MCBastos, el hace 6 añosIt's barely functional. The interface is clunky and slow. The filters don't work - you select "Type (image)" and the list is still polluted with all sorts of other stuff, such as "application/json" and "application/octet-stream". It's possible to use it to download stuff, but the interface is so terrible that it's almost easier to do it by hand -- and MUCH easier AND FASTER to:
- copy the URL to the clipboard
- CLOSE FIREFOX
- Fire up Portable Firefox ESR
- Use DownThemAll.
I'm still looking for a replacement for DtA. I realize that due to API limitations, none will be as powerful as the old XUL-based DtA. But this one surely is NOT it. Not by a long shot. Not having all the features is one thing I might tolerate, but an unusable UI is a deal-breaker.
- Se valoró con 2 de 5por Usuario de Firefox 13490233, el hace 6 añosDoesn't detect files well. It doesn't have md5/sha checksum