- by Odmin, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Everything is great. ))
But when entering, the font size inside site settings drops in the Google tables... ((
And please make a black list of sites where the extension will not be applied.
- by Tu Nguyen, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Much needed! This add-on is much needed for its ability to set custom zoom levels with precise percentages, instead of the default behavior with 100%, 90%, 80%, 67%. Please keep up the good work. Thanks. I just wish to have the ability to type in the percentage number on the fly.
- by NicholasS, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Unless you have superman eyes, this add-on is a simple must needed for firefox. The developer responds and fixes problems very fast. The Xenforo forum problem has been fixed and I have not seen any problem what-so-ever. I have been using this addon for a good while and I'm very impress with this addon and the developer's willingness to help and fix problems. Keep it up A+++++
- by Firefox user 15573474, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you for this, but I just found out that I no longer need it.
In Firefox's preferences, I can set the minimum zoom level (for ex.: 150%) for all sites, and if in about:config "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" is set to "true", Firefox remembers the zoom level for each site.
- by Vincent, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Since once of the recent Firefox updates saved zoom settings don't apply right away when you load the page again and you have to change them to something else and then change them back :(
Edit: updated to 18.1 everything works fine again, thank you!
- by PanosV, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Prefect in every way. Firefox update broke it though in a way: right-click + scroll zooms page in/out fine, but also SCROLLS PAGE. It becomes really disorienting. Maybe a patch is needed. Again, that's Firefox's fault and a workaround is welcome! (ff ver 84.0.2 64bit)
- by Firefox user 15129930, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Nice extension! will be great if you can increase font size to more than 28px.
Thank you again for this awesome extension, was thinking of something like adding an option to be able to edit the drop down list for font size like the zoom levels and able to increase size to 32-34 px or more.
- by Firefox user 13209425, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5In the changes for this addon, it says Version 17.12, yet after install version remains at 17.11, with all documentation for 17.11. Not sure what rev I really do have.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoUnfortunately, description updates are not synchronized with version updates. The description should have said "Version 17.12 (awaiting review and release)". The currently available version is always correctly shown in the "More information" section on the left side of the add-on home page.