- by anon, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5*Update*: The version 19.1 fixed the problem. Thank you dev.
This is site-specific so DW-dev can ignore my review.
Version 19 text-only zoom doesn't work in conjunction with 4chanX userscript even with 'Apply to dynamic content' enabled: the text doesn't get zoomed-in if I change the zoom size on the context menu, on the toolbar or in the 'Text' field in the 'Default Text Levels (%)' section. But if I change the 'Other' field in that section, the text size also gets changed by that 'Other' value => The text is recognized by the addon as 'Other', not 'Text'.
I tested, older versions don't have this problem.
- by Odmin, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Everything is great. ))
But when entering, the font size inside site settings drops in the Google tables... ((
And please make a black list of sites where the extension will not be applied.
- by Tu Nguyen, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Much needed! This add-on is much needed for its ability to set custom zoom levels with precise percentages, instead of the default behavior with 100%, 90%, 80%, 67%. Please keep up the good work. Thanks. I just wish to have the ability to type in the percentage number on the fly.
- by Firefox user 12804016, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Ver. 19 solves all the problems.
Those who have faced problems in some websites can install older version 18.2 Zoom Page WE.
After it's newest update, When I press the "post" button in some forum, it didn't seem to react, so I tried to press several times. The forum thread looked the same, but after I reloaded the page, I found that I post my comment for 4~5 times. Same in Chrome. If I turned off Zoom page we, it becomes normal.
- by Nicholas, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Unless you have superman eyes, this add-on is a simple must needed for firefox. The developer responds and fixes problems very fast. The Xenforo forum problem has been fixed and I have not seen any problem what-so-ever. I have been using this addon for a good while and I'm very impress with this addon and the developer's willingness to help and fix problems. Keep it up A+++++
- by Firefox user 15573474, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you for this, but I just found out that I no longer need it.
In Firefox's preferences, I can set the minimum zoom level (for ex.: 150%) for all sites, and if in about:config "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" is set to "true", Firefox remembers the zoom level for each site.
- by Vincent, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Since once of the recent Firefox updates saved zoom settings don't apply right away when you load the page again and you have to change them to something else and then change them back :(
Edit: updated to 18.1 everything works fine again, thank you!