- by 16720593, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Two stars for the memories because it was good for compatibility after Quantum and before Firefox added the features so it really isn't needed anymore and the developer appears overly defensive.
- by IWD1, a year agoRated 2 out of 5不具合。bugs
このアドオンは「おすすめ」に表示されるけど、これは使えない。why recommend from Firefox?
- by Henry Hu, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5For some reason, with this extension enabled, UPS label is printed as black pages. I tried to set ups.com's zoom level to 100%, but it's still blank. I tried other similar extensions and they don't have this issue.
- by Squid2403, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I like this addon, but it recently started to glitch out and rapidly change between zoom levels and replace the webpages with blank screens, and the problem only stopped when I disabled the addon
- by Firefox user 10206391, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Endless 'features', except the one that would be the most useful---making the tool bar button a simple " + - " (plus/minus) so that one would not have to constantly first click the button, and then select plus or minus.
A seemingly small, unnecessary extra step that becomes a big pain after a short time.
- by Firefox user 13951394, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5This complement is not compatible with microsoft e-mail service https://outlook.office.com/owa.
When trying to create a new e-mail or to replay one, a blank window opens without any possibility to write, edit or send a new message. I was going around this problem for weeks and using other browsers to send e-mails. Finally I discover that disabling Zoom Page WE, the problem was solved completely. In was a wasting of time.
- by NaTong, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Can't save setting as per page.All you have to do is click on the Zoom Page WE toolbar button, to open the popup, and then click on the zoom +/- buttons or select a specific zoom level from the drop-down menu. The new zoom level is automatically remembered for that website (providing you are using the Per-Site zoom mode).
- by Firefox user 13492250, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Being visually disabled Zoom Page has been an essential aid for me for many years. I could not do without it. Unfortunately the new version seems harder to use, so I went back to FF 52.
The plus/minus buttons showing next to the current magnification level are what I need.
- by Firefox user 13394801, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5The non-WE version displayed a - and +; you just clicked on one or the other. Now you have to click to activate the icon, then increase or decrease type size. Typical evolution of simple apps. Add more goodies, using up our time to navigate. This is progress? Looking for a replacement for this add-on.
- by madlac, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5pls revert the zoom butons or add an option to make it like the old one ,this new one sucks.When Firefox 57 is released, the only add-ons that will work are those that use the new Firefox WebExtensions API’s.
With the new Firefox WebExtensions API’s, it is just not possible to make Zoom Page WE work the same way as the original Zoom Page.
- by Firefox user 13333065, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Most users just want to magnify the browser up to a preset level. Why would you change that and make it so hard just to set a default level, as in the previous iteration?
I was just about to uninstall add on because I could find no obvious way to set the default zoom level. Not one word of explanation is offered--just endless and (for me) pointless discussions about what the add on could do. Very strange.
By reading the reviews I found some hints on how to set the default level and was able to make the desired zoom adjustment.
The product is excellent. The instructions for busy people are horrendously bad. Do something about it if you want to have success.This issue is caused by Mozilla's design, not by Zoom Page WE.
Once you have discovered how to access the Options dialog, then setting the required options is very simple.
For some bizarre reason, Mozilla have decided to place the Options dialog (for add-ons that use the new WebExtensions API's) at the end of the add-on description page.
- by Firefox user 13128982, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5This works well but it slows down page loading significantly. For pages like facebook it can be twice as long to load the page. On average about 50% longer page loads than without this addon. The pre WE version is much better with page loading speed.