Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Thomas James "Tom" Seymour, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'll be sure to report bugs as I find them, and I'll provide updated five star reviews for this extension as long as the developer fixes them in a timely manner. I'll focus on contributing a few bucks to Mozilla since the developer isn't interested in monetary contributions.Sorry, I don't accept contributions. You are welcome to report the bugs at the support site though: https://github.com/rharel/webext-private-bookmarks/issues What's missing to make this extension five-stars?
- by Firefox user 13360870, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Not sure how secure it is. But it does the job if you just don't want your colleagues sniffing around in your browser.Thanks. Just one comment about security: it is NOT guaranteed. I can only do what Firefox allows me to, but ultimately if Firefox decides that when an extension tells it to delete bookmarks that it should keep a bit of info about them somewhere internally, there is nothing I can do about it. This extension is like a door lock - to a determined burglar it is just an inconvenience, but to the 99% of burglars too lazy to go through the trouble it does the job. Just wanted to emphasize this point. Thanks for your review.
- by Lee-Jr, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have to rate it 5 stars based on performance and delivering on its promises. However, I would love a way to change the name of the bookmark from "Private Bookmarks" to another term to avoid questions from inquiring minds. Yes, I have a very short timeout set. If I have missed a method to change the name, please advise. Thanks for a great addon.
- by Firefox user 14211465, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Exactly what i was looking for. These not a lot of these out there so having the first one i tested work is a plus. Looking forward to new enhancements.
- by Zeeshan Ali Qureshi, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT: Great addon thnx. Can you please add context menu option to lock a bookmark or add current page in locked folder.
AND WILL THIS ADDON WILL BE AVAILIABLE FOR CHROME ANYTIME SOON. THNXYou can already have the Private Bookmarks folder appear wherever you like, see the add-on description for details. A context menu to move a bookmark to the private bookmarks folder is a good idea, I'll consider it. Thanks for your feedback!