- by felis, 14 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on Firefox Developer 91.0b8. I checked the github page to submit an issue, but it seems like the project is dead and the developer is no longer responding to issues... I don't think this should have the "Recommended" tag as it's no longer being maintained.
- by Firefox user 12943838, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5changed password without user confirmation, lost data. backup bookmarks or they will be lost. doesnt actually work after a while. 5star reviewers lie or gave 5 stars too early.
- by Tom, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5After a Firefox update, my password doesn't work anymore. It seems this happened to other people too. The addon hasn't been updated in two years so I don't recommend using it. If you do use it you should regulary export your private bookmarks as plain text file
- by pringles, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Was working good, until recently it doesn't save bookmarks anymore. I added more than 10 links last night and this morninig they are gone. Will be finding another add on like Hush maybe.
- by Firefox user 16152016, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I have tried this add on/extension and starts out fine but then it will not work and you will loose your bookmarks that you save.
I even have backed up but it will not load them back up all I get is .... " Sorry the add on is not working and then you have to delete it and reinstall but why go through all of the hassle in the first place?
I tried it 2 times and after a couple of times it will still do the same thing .... Not going to install anymore....