- by Charlie Brown, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This is a much needed and appropriate port from the best Chrome extension for video controlling. Works great, unfortunately it doesn't seem real that it would work starting from Firefox 48 as described. As I'm using Waterfox (FX 52 ESR equivalent), v0.5.1 is the only one really doing the job (attachShadow problems).
- by jeffeffery, a year agoRated 4 out of 5doesn't seem to work for amazon prime video, at least not correctly (doesnt visually show speed change in the extension UI), the speed might change only sometimes when the buttons pressed on amazon prime vid. only site I have issue with
- by Firefox user 15966472, a year agoRated 2 out of 5each press of the button expands the video screen into full screen mode, and then the next button decreases it to normal dimension. entirely frustrating and unnecessary.
- by Ogdoadian, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I really have appreciate this app. I can run through video material - particularly lectures in much less time. a tip: learn the shortcuts and customize it to you preferences . If you train yourself to use its features, its utility will become even greater. I like to turn on closed caption, which allows me to run faster and still keep up. I would like to see a single button that would back up X seconds and then play forward at X (slower) speed. A second button returns you to your last "cruse speed". Also being able to reprogram some other keys for preset speeds would be real nice I dream about having a separate custom key pad set up for it. :-)
- by Firefox user 14611079, a year agoRated 2 out of 5conflict with translatesubtitles.com, the translate box dont show up when using TRAN SLATE/EDIT SUBTITLES section, found out cause by this extension, disable it the problem gone
- by shafto, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Strange choice of adding websites to exceptions by default. I only installed it to control playback speed on twitter. If I was any less careful, I would've thought the extension doesn't work.
- by NubbyMcNubNub, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Light and simple addon. Does what it says.
1) Add a whitelist option too. I only want this for Netflix (although " .com -Netflix " does the job)
2) Option to only show Overlay when speed is altered