- by shafto, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Strange choice of adding websites to exceptions by default. I only installed it to control playback speed on twitter. If I was any less careful, I would've thought the extension doesn't work.
- by Firefox user 5986299, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I liked that it worked by keyboard but I dont want that icon on the video all the time. Also it disorts the sound too much by slowing or speeding it up (which is prolly a yt thing because the same disortion happens when I use the yt speed settings). When I can use my software player with slow or fast vids and change the speed there than the sound is perfect.
- by Rodrigo, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very usefull addon, but I'm having a issue. IDK why but this addon is making it impossible to load some sites. And it happens only at Firefox, e.g. for acess this site: https://www.noalvo.com/ I have to disable the addon, If I turn it on, the site dosen't load... I'm also thinking that the addon is responsable to use a lot of ram memory
- by Noober, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I do not like using keyboard. I like my mouse. Also, put the controls together with the YouTube's controls. I mean, add x3 to YouTube's standard set of buttons. i do not like any additional icons in my browser. Just mix your soft with YouTube's GUI in the browser window.
- by Firefox user 14289831, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5ok so i love this add-on... on chrome. the audio quality starts glitching out on anything over 2.00 speed on firefox. i usually watch youtube videos at 2.50+ but i can't deal with the robotic sound on firefox. however i really do prefer firefox and would rather switch over to firefox, but this video speed issue is the only thing stopping me. not sure if it's an add-on problem or just a firefox issue that can't be helped.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoWe should escalate this further to Mozilla because it's a Firefox issue.
See these bug reports:
- by Firefox user 13127361, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5used to work flawlessly on firefox for android up until a recent update was released, now everytime you load up a video the controls stay onscreen for 5 seconds and then disappear. the only way to get them to show up again is to pause and unpause the video.
- by rtoups, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5When I right click the extension icon in my toolbar, and click settings, I am brought to a settings page. Here I am able to adjust the hotkeys for commands like Advance and Rewind. However, I am unable to adjust the Advance Time or Rewind Time increments. The default is 10. When I try to erase this value or replace it with a different one, nothing happens.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks for your feedback!
All numeric fields are editable in the newest version. It will be available as soon as the addons.mozilla.org Reviewer Team approves the changes.