- Rated 4 out of 5by Froggy, 4 months agoGood for increasing the speed of YouTube videos beyond YouTube's own limit of 2x.
Partly works on YouTube in Firefox Nightly for Android. Controller indicator works in desktop view. In mobile view, it doesn't respond to touch, disappears after a couple of seconds, and can't be brought back with a tap. Switching to desktop view is a reasonable workaround, but fix the mobile-view issues and you'll have a complete winner.
YouTube High Definition has to be disabled for the "force last speed" function to work. No worries about that, but just an observation for anyone puzzled by the function not working.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17233017, 4 months agoWould be great with these improvements
* Have a whitelist, which is opposite to the blacklist we got now - so only websites that we pick this extension will work on.
* Have on option that shortcut keys will only work if the video is on full screen.
- Rated 4 out of 5by bodwyn, 10 months agoGreat! Works well on most videos. Super useful and easy to control with keyboard keys. Thanks.
Sometimes switches between the little box top left and a larger box with text in it, but flicking faster and slower (s/d) can get it as-wanted.
The little speed box normally top left can appear in the middle of the video - not so helpful but can be dismissed with the X.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Charlie Brown, 2 years agoThis is a much needed and appropriate port from the best Chrome extension for video controlling. Works great, unfortunately it doesn't seem real that it would work starting from Firefox 48 as described. As I'm using Waterfox (FX 52 ESR equivalent), v0.5.1 is the only one really doing the job (attachShadow problems).
- Rated 4 out of 5by jeffeffery, 2 years agodoesn't seem to work for amazon prime video, at least not correctly (doesnt visually show speed change in the extension UI), the speed might change only sometimes when the buttons pressed on amazon prime vid. only site I have issue with
- Rated 4 out of 5by NewFoundRemedy, 3 years agoWorks really well, only issue I have is even when I blacklisted the extension from working on Twitch, it still randomly makes streams play in 1.03 speed which causes the audio to artifact hard.