- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17219914, 2 years agoI'm in love with this extension, it works
TIME (much better than Enhancer for YouTube), and I'm able to use it with more than just YouTube, so honestly I can't hate this, it works beautifully so Bravo, the settings are simple and personnalised.
OpenSource on GitHub ❤️
- Rated 5 out of 5by Stephen R, 2 years agoWhen COVID started and all our lectures switched to online, there were plenty of people in my class trying to come up with all sorts of crazy solutions for getting through boring lecture videos quickly - this one extension saved us all a massive amount of time and hassle. Works great, keyboard shortcuts make it incredibly easy to use, and it's definitely been added to my list of essential extensions whenever I switch PCs in future. Excellent!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Nathaniel, 2 years agoEasy to use, works most of the time but sometimes stops working, fixed by reinstalling the plugin then refreshing the webpage.
But dodgy sounding permissions required: it demands "Access your data for all websites" which means according to mozzila it "can read... [the] data you enter such as usernames and passwords."
I don't know if it actually does, but I uninstall it when not using it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by bodwyn, 2 years agoGreat! Works well on most videos. Super useful and easy to control with keyboard keys. Thanks.
Sometimes switches between the little box top left and a larger box with text in it, but flicking faster and slower (s/d) can get it as-wanted.
The little speed box normally top left can appear in the middle of the video - not so helpful but can be dismissed with the X.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Roman, 2 years agoIt's good but the controls are showing up right in the middle of the video. Tried hiding the controls but they would come back after a few minutes. Tried moving them as well, same result. Hope they can get it fixed.