- by Ogdoadian, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I really have appreciate this app. I can run through video material - particularly lectures in much less time. a tip: learn the shortcuts and customize it to you preferences . If you train yourself to use its features, its utility will become even greater. I like to turn on closed caption, which allows me to run faster and still keep up. I would like to see a single button that would back up X seconds and then play forward at X (slower) speed. A second button returns you to your last "cruse speed". Also being able to reprogram some other keys for preset speeds would be real nice I dream about having a separate custom key pad set up for it. :-)
- by Firefox user 14611079, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5conflict with translatesubtitles.com, the translate box dont show up when using TRAN SLATE/EDIT SUBTITLES section, found out cause by this extension, disable it the problem gone
- by shafto, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Strange choice of adding websites to exceptions by default. I only installed it to control playback speed on twitter. If I was any less careful, I would've thought the extension doesn't work.
- by NubbyMcNubNub, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Light and simple addon. Does what it says.
1) Add a whitelist option too. I only want this for Netflix (although " .com -Netflix " does the job)
2) Option to only show Overlay when speed is altered
- by mzored, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A great addition that I have been using for a long time. But there is one inconvenience. I watch all the videos at 1.5 and I have to re-set this speed in the controller every time. Is it possible to configure the "default speed" somehow?
upd: I found a solution in the settings. You need to enable the "Remember Playback Speed" checkbox. Another problem is that when you speed up, the quality of music is very poor, which makes it unpleasant to watch videos with background music. I tried to enable "Work on audio" in the settings, but it doesn't help much. Thanks!