- Rated 3 out of 5by Storm, 7 days ago3 stars only because of security issues!!!
The blacklist it has now is NOT the way to go! There should be a white list to enabled the extension only on the most common video sites.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Froggy, 2 months agoGood for increasing the speed of YouTube videos beyond YouTube's own limit of 2x.
Partly works on YouTube in Firefox Nightly for Android. Controller indicator works in desktop view. In mobile view, it doesn't respond to touch, disappears after a couple of seconds, and can't be brought back with a tap. Switching to desktop view is a reasonable workaround, but fix the mobile-view issues and you'll have a complete winner.
YouTube High Definition has to be disabled for the "force last speed" function to work. No worries about that, but just an observation for anyone puzzled by the function not working.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17233017, 3 months agoWould be great with these improvements
* Have a whitelist, which is opposite to the blacklist we got now - so only websites that we pick this extension will work on.
* Have on option that shortcut keys will only work if the video is on full screen.