Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13463312, 2 years ago
Used to be good, been using it for more than 1,5 year but recently it has become so laggy it's unusable, gotta remove it then everything turns to normal. 1 star
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12900474, 7 months agoworks similar to madvr's black bars cropping, mpv player's autocrop script is better to cut black bars because it uses less pc resources, this extension for some reason only cuts the top and bottom black bars the side bars don't crop, screen 1366x768 youtube
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bernhard, a year agoGreat addon, but only for technophile users. Again and again the addon has to be readjusted on different levels. Usually, the addon works without major readjustments across all major streaming services. Sometimes, often with DisneyPlus or PrimeVideo, I have to readjust certain settings via "Site Settings" (Enable/Persist) and "Advanced Setting" (Limit Zoom) so that I can restore a 21:9 image via VideoSettings. After a lot of trial and error with the settings at the beginning, I can now almost always change the picture to 21:9 without any loss. Knowing this, the addon is indispensable for 21:9 fans. Thanks to the developer!
- Rated 3 out of 5by itsTyrion, 2 years agoI don't even have an ultrawide, but I use this add-on because letterboxed 21:9 in theater mode is super annoying
Edit: Makes YT pretty laggy. Not immediately, but over time
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ke, 2 years agoplaying it with 4k is laggy. I try it with both Firefox and Google Chorme, Firebox is slightly better but still laggy. I use RTX 3070I for GPU and i7 10700K CPU. 32GB RAM. Its not using much of my CPU (30%-40%), memory (35%-45%) and GPU (40%-60%) but somehow it doesn't play smooth when I turn Ultrawidify on
- Rated 1 out of 5by vee, 2 years agoThis plugin did not restore its default values on uninstall. I tried to use plugin to fix some wrong aspect ratio video but did not work as expect, so I uninstall but everything did not restore to its default.
- Rated 4 out of 5by nicolamp, 3 years agomigliore delle altre, ancora non perfetta, ma è l'unica adattabile a diversi player.
se ci fosse anche un pan&scan manuale, o magari anche solo uno step dopo il 21:9 (24:9, che potrebbe essere una buona visualizzazione per i filmati già 21:9 sui 32:9) sarebbe già da 5 stelle.
- Rated 4 out of 5by rosekitsune1, 3 years agoI'm using Windows 10 1909 on a laptop using Firefox nightly 86 64bit. And version
22.214.171.124 work only in theater mode on youtube but in full screen mode it leaves a big thick black on the bottom of the video.