Now with more automatic aspect ratio detection — demo here.
Issues and limitations
- Unclear how extension handles sites with more than one video per page.
- Autodetection can sometimes be wrong
- Also see reported issues.
- Can be enabled or disabled on per-site basis
- Can be cropped or stretched to any aspect ratio.
- Best automatic aspect ratio detection (can be enabled/disabled entirely or on a per-site basis, separately of the extension)
- Supports Youtube theater mode
Full rundown of features can be found on project's github page.
Permissions are explained here.
In case of bugs, please open an issue on Github. Please state your browser/version and links to problematic videos (if applicable).
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Access browser tabs
- Access browser activity during navigation
- Add-on Links
- 2.88 MB
- Last updated
- 7 days ago (Feb 11, 2020)
- All Rights Reserved
- Version History