- Rated 4 out of 5by nicolamp, 2 years agomigliore delle altre, ancora non perfetta, ma è l'unica adattabile a diversi player.
se ci fosse anche un pan&scan manuale, o magari anche solo uno step dopo il 21:9 (24:9, che potrebbe essere una buona visualizzazione per i filmati già 21:9 sui 32:9) sarebbe già da 5 stelle.
- Rated 4 out of 5by rosekitsune1, 2 years agoI'm using Windows 10 1909 on a laptop using Firefox nightly 86 64bit. And version
18.104.22.168 work only in theater mode on youtube but in full screen mode it leaves a big thick black on the bottom of the video.
- Rated 4 out of 5by natw1n, 3 years agoHey Tamius!! Hopefully I can get your attention! This is a great add-on. It's so close to being perfect for me. In my use case there are some videos that switch between aspect ratios within the video itself, could there be an option to just detect the first few seconds, or just the initial aspect ratio and then not change it after? That way it's not distracting when the video constantly changes back and forth every few seconds of play time. Here is an example video in my use case for test with your add-on: "https://youtu.be/uT15kycq-3I" (3:38-4:05 is a good example )If you can't add this to the base add-on then what would I have to change in the advanced options code to achieve the behaviour that I would want. Thanks, and I appreciate what you've given us ultrawide users!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14066509, 5 years agoOkay really good extenstion that works well but I have 2 suggestions:
1. Change the default keybinds from the single to a ctrl+alt+. This is necessary to avoid unwanted aspect ratio changes while typing in streams chat.
2. Add more popular aspect ratios like 2.37:1 that most ultrawide monitor (and films) use. Most are imporperly called 21:9 but in reality is not 21:9. Even better give us the chance to add custom aspect ratios.
Developer responseposted 5 years ago1. The extension actually shouldn't apply aspect ratio when you're typing in a text field in the first place. That seems to be a bug. Nice to know.
2. 21:9 option already uses 2.35:1 (might even be 2:39:1) internally (since most 21:9 videos use that ratio). Custom aspect ratios are on the menu (popular request), but they are not the biggest priority -- the next features to hit would be stretching, zooming (maybe) and improvements to autodetection (which often stops working when watching two videos back-to-back).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13455126, 5 years agoJust let me click the widen button on all netflix videos... don't make it check imbd or whatever, just put the button there for everything! thanks :)
Developer responseposted 5 years agoNetflix is actually broken right now (according to multiple reports), but unfortunately I haven't been able to get access to netflix yet.
I'm working on a fix (along with some other changes), though — but the buttons aren't making a comeback. Only the keyboard shortcuts will stay.