- Rated 4 out of 5tnx u
- Rated 4 out of 5Not a bad tool, to be honest. The google one finds more images, but tineye is more specific and manages to find the original image source more easily.
- Rated 4 out of 5Really useful, however I am also having issues with it in the latest versions of Firefox. The context menu is there, but it doesn't search anything when clicked (no new tab with search results opens). The only way to "fix" it is to reinstall the addon, however it breaks again shortly after.
Edit: Also just noticed an incompatibility with X-notifier that checks emails. When this addon is enabled, the X-notifier does nothing when clicked. It starts working every time this addon is disabled.
- Rated 3 out of 5Doesn't search anymore
- Rated 3 out of 5Not compatible on FF45 with "Bloody Vikings"; inoperative.
- Rated 5 out of 5кул
- Rated 3 out of 5Parfois il fonctionne bien
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent, would you be willing to allow an open source collaborator to help you make this restartless, and add support for file:// URI images? I can help you out.
- Rated 2 out of 5While I kinda like the TinEye clean website, Addon and the geeky symbol, there is a major flaw that the search results are mostly poor and don't yield any or too few results compared to the big competitor. (google)
Had to uninstall, but still have sympathy for TinEye.
- Rated 5 out of 5This makes my work so much faster... I do a lot of searches a day! Fantastic, Thanks a bunch.
- Rated 1 out of 5I have used tineye in the past, and enjoyed it, but recently I am having issues getting any reverse image to work besides the hated google, which is suspicious. So I went to the tineye web site, found the contact tab and the number to call. With a +1 and a regular area code I called them. Then I get a message on my phone I am being charged. I call my carrier to ask why, I havn't done anything. They told me the number, from tineye didn't accept cellular usage and sent the charge back to your phone. There were no warnings or discription of it being redirected to a foriegn number, or that a charge would occur. My carrier was very professional, and after I told them what had happened they refunded my money. Tineye isn't working anyway, not only a pain but now was being charged trying to recieve customer support.. draw your own conclusions.
- Rated 2 out of 5TinEye not working on facebook website...When click Search Image on TinEye ...
It just opening "New Tab" and not loading..
Please fix it for Facebook
- Rated 1 out of 5Something is borked. Returning only one result - the page and image I am searching from. OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack I, fully patched.
- Rated 5 out of 5Very cool!!! Sometimes, there could be more and/or better results, but anyway this is such a great help!! :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Tineye doesn't always find the picture you want but most of the time it works great. All this addon does is add a quick shortcut, but it does that great. No issues here.
- Rated 4 out of 5Nice simple Addon that can be helpful for faster image searching.
- Rated 2 out of 5Nice, simple add-on, but the back-end index that TinEye checks against is far too small. It doesn't even find the majority of images listed on deviantart.
- Rated 1 out of 5It's function of Google Images nothing more! The content is delivering Google!
- Rated 4 out of 5the addon itself works as intended, but tineye needs a larger index of images
- Rated 5 out of 5I've used this and it functioned the way I expected it
- Rated 4 out of 5Technically, works like a charm. Functionally seems like it hasn't crawled the biggest portion of pic on the net.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoTinEye indexes images on the web and if it has not found some images that's because we haven't indexed them yet. Facebook and most other social networking sites don't allow indexing of their images, so we can't find images on a social networking site.
We are constantly crawling the web and expanding TinEye's index. You can see updates on our index size at http://tineye.com/updates
- Rated 5 out of 5Easy access to a great search engine!
- Rated 1 out of 5No encuentra casi nada.
- Rated 5 out of 5LOVE IT!
- Rated 1 out of 5Not good at all compared to google image reverse search. Tried on a couple of images which are uploaded to flickr, deviantart, and wikipedia and none was found...