- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent service. Much better than the google search plug in (which seems to have stopped working anyway)
- Rated 4 out of 5Cool add-on, works just as good as the Search by Image for Google add-on!
- Rated 5 out of 5This seems to have Far Less bug reports, than some "Google Image Search" addons.
Moreover, the database may be the best(?):
"by Search Master on September 5, 2011
Huge and growing database
The best reverse image search engine."
- Rated 5 out of 5Had some trouble with it in Windows 7. After I use it once and close that window of the browser, it disappears from the context list. I fixed that by adding a link in my "SendTo" list that goes to the exe file in the program86 directory. Note that you can access your SendTo list by typing the following in your Run window (Start > Run) without the quotes: "shell:SendTo"
- Rated 4 out of 5This is a great tool to double check how your images have been used/ adapted.
- Rated 5 out of 5This has helped me find larger versions of images online, so I don't have to try and find it on Google, which takes forever if it even succeeds at all. I don't use this often, but when I do, it does what I need.
- Rated 1 out of 5It just didn't work for me. I use the site regularly, but the plugin locked up almost every time.
- Rated 5 out of 5Huge and growing database
The best reverse image search engine.
With this addon, you can detect fake profiles in social networking sites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Super!!! Thanks for adding support for Firefox 6 so quickly.
- Rated 5 out of 5Firefox 6.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5Very nice extension. Does what it should and works fast. Just what you need for finding decently sized wallpapers, check the copyright info for some pictures or just have a little fun by checking out how much of a rip off is your favorite web site.
Sadly, no versions for FF 6.* or beta most of the time, which is awful.
- Rated 5 out of 5So far, so good. Been using it since 2010, no problem whatsoever in FF (any version) & Chrome. Yet to be tested on Opera.
- Rated 5 out of 5Sorry folks, but it DOES work with FF5. I'll repeat: this wonderful add-on DOES work with FF5. With very little research (ie went to support page-duh) and found a simple solution.
* You should have the add-on-compatibility "add-on" installed anyway. I think an apology is due the TinEye guys. Lets be fair.
- Rated 5 out of 5It's the best firefox plugin to avoid duplicate content and copyrights issues. With it, it's really simple to find the original image and author.
- Rated 1 out of 5it messed up my computer it has a virus
- Rated 4 out of 5This addon supports FF5, You just have to edit install.rdf file inside (you can open xpi with winrar) to this:
Please fix this issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks very good
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on. Please update for FF5.
- Rated 5 out of 5FF5 support please!!
- Rated 4 out of 5Now that search by image from Google is out I think I will remove this now. It was certainly good while it lasted.
- Rated 4 out of 5Been using this for a while now, would love to see an update for the 5 beta.
- Rated 5 out of 5You know, it's cool. It works.
Tineye's database isn't perfect but it'd be hard to have everything.... It's the best reverse image search on the net and this add-on is convenient.
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantastic, and I'm suprised how fast it is!
- Rated 1 out of 5"Not compatible with Firefox 3.6.16"
I cant use this addon until you update it for the latest version of firefox!
- Rated 4 out of 5Good and getting better.