- Rated 5 out of 5I like the way it finds images
- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly, almost always finds the image.
- Rated 4 out of 5This is amazing. It works fast with very few problems. I always wanted something like this for private use.
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the only image search that actually works!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5There is a new sheriff in town: https://addons.mozilla.org/sl/firefox/addon/search_by_image/.
- Rated 2 out of 5Helpful info.. (I've been here before because of nonworking TFSC) and my old eyes need help, like a lot of peeps showing up here :)
First, I only use PC Waterfox 64bit 54ver. and I use Thunderbird 32bit 52ver. I have ALL my addon's turned off and not to update including WF and TB. I realize now, That Firefox and Thunderbird will never add some helpful font adjustments for our bad eyes :(
If you read through the reviews. You'll see some info reviews on how to download and install a non expiring version of TFSC on earlier version of FF, Waterfox, TB. I only wanted to help people because I feel their pain on not being able to see and need help and remember to turn off all updates that includes FF, TB, WF. . I still want to give props to the Author of TFSC. Thx you!
- Rated 1 out of 5TinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.
- Rated 1 out of 5Used to work but now finds ZERO results. I even tested images that I've uploaded to several sites and it did not find a single one of them. So decided to try Google search. It doesn't work either! What is going on with these reverse image search engines?
- Rated 5 out of 5Good.
- Rated 1 out of 5This extension is just useless. I've got "0 results" for any image I tested.
- Rated 1 out of 5Pensé que usaba el motor de búsqueda de Google, pero al parecer usa el suyo propio. Eso está bien, pero no es lo que yo quiero.
- Rated 5 out of 5Well, where is the development of this extension? Will he update it or not? Without this extension it is very inconvenient in a new browser
- Rated 5 out of 5:D
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellente extension et service, je les utilise depuis longtemps pour trouver des sources alternatives, ou vérifier l'utilisation qui est faite d'une photo.
- Rated 2 out of 5As much as I like the idea of the extension, I find it very suspicious that they failed to properly mention some of the most important information about their privacy, namely "When you use our services, we may automatically log certain information about your use of the services. This information may include how you use the service, your IP address, your search query, the date and time of your query and referrer URL.". A simple line of text here would've made it look more authentic, yet I had to visit their website and go through a few web pages to access this information.
- Rated 5 out of 5This makes my work so much faster... I do a lot of searches a day! Fantastic, Thanks a bunch.
- Rated 5 out of 5Très bien
- Rated 5 out of 5BRUH