- Rated 1 out of 5Sorry to tell You. But TinEye almost let me fall for a scam. Only because I was smart enough to use Google Image Search, and I barely got out before any damage was done. TinEye gave me no results on ten photos while google did much better. I need to be sure, so I must discard TinEye as a reliable search machine.
- Rated 5 out of 5... image identification technology rather than keywords, metadata or watermarks. ... Very useful. Thanks for your support ;-)
- Rated 5 out of 5Eh Firefox meinte sämtliche "veralteten" Add-ons zu deaktivieren, war dies ein hilfreiches Tool.
Will man es neu hinzufügen kommt stets die Meldung:
Download fehlgeschlagen. Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Verbindung.
Und das bei sämtlichen Add-ons, nicht nur bei diesem.
- Rated 1 out of 5Wow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- Rated 1 out of 5You added this f**** capcha, i deleted addon. After more than 5 years using, big dissapoint.
- Rated 2 out of 5When it does work, it works really well. I found some scammers will take an image frame from a video in order to fool these sorts of things. They can also flip the image horizontally, and I am not so sure this checks for that. Not a bad app though, certainly easy to use, but most of the time it finds nothing. I think with some work it would be really good.