- Rated 5 out of 5Eh Firefox meinte sämtliche "veralteten" Add-ons zu deaktivieren, war dies ein hilfreiches Tool.
Will man es neu hinzufügen kommt stets die Meldung:
Download fehlgeschlagen. Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Verbindung.
Und das bei sämtlichen Add-ons, nicht nur bei diesem.
- Rated 1 out of 5Wow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- Rated 1 out of 5You added this f**** capcha, i deleted addon. After more than 5 years using, big dissapoint.
- Rated 2 out of 5When it does work, it works really well. I found some scammers will take an image frame from a video in order to fool these sorts of things. They can also flip the image horizontally, and I am not so sure this checks for that. Not a bad app though, certainly easy to use, but most of the time it finds nothing. I think with some work it would be really good.
- Rated 4 out of 5It is inconventien how an image's full url (inculding the https/https bit) is no longer displayed. I would also prefer the search tab being opned next to my rightmost tab instead of next to the tab with the image I am searching for
- Rated 5 out of 5Muito útil para procurar referências das imagens