- Rated 5 out of 5great addon but it broke FF56.2 today.
not everybody cares about mozillas FF57. If I want fast I can install chrome no need for FF57 MeToo
I will never install FF57 so pls fix your app for FF56.2 and leave it alone
FF57 won't be a success so no worries for you.
If everything breaks I will move to Pale Moon
- Rated 4 out of 5Downloaded the TFSC date code fix that was detailed by "Anonymous user cf029c" and I can see menus and bookmarks in FF again. Thank you! Your instructions were clear and easy to follow.
- Rated 1 out of 5Baris, I am on the latest version of Firefox, using your latest version of this add-on...yet I have the problem too. It isn't functioning for me at all, so something is definitely wrong, here.
- Rated 4 out of 5Thank you for the tip 46.5 version works I can see again
- Rated 2 out of 5reverted to ver 46.5 on thunderbird all now working hope it stays that way
- Rated 1 out of 5I set firefox and addons to not update past 56.1 but now Theme Font & Size Changer is not working on any of my computers.
- Rated 1 out of 5Oh, come on. What now? Please do fix this! Old versions no longer work...
- Rated 5 out of 5Alles war perfekt funktioniert nicht mit FF 55.0.3
- Rated 1 out of 5What happened with this add on, today? On every pc in my family, 7 computers total, TFSC stopped working. No updates were installed. Automatic updates are turned off. Every computer hast FF ESR 52.5.3 64 bit installed.
Did everyone get a "deactivate" signal from an external source??? Am I the only one with this theory?
- Rated 1 out of 5So this guy Berin or Gerin wants access to all data for every website I visit in exchange for the use of this add-on? This guy has lost his mind. I'd rather buy it (one time) with no access to him for anything.
- Rated 5 out of 5Helpful info.. (I've been here before because of nonworking TFSC) and my old eyes need help, like a lot of peeps showing up here :)
First, I only use PC Waterfox 64bit 54ver. and I use Thunderbird 32bit 52ver. I have ALL my addon's turned off and not to update including WF and TB. I realize now, That Firefox and Thunderbird will never add some helpful font adjustments for our bad eyes :(
If you read through the reviews. You'll see some info reviews on how to download and install a non expiring version of TFSC on earlier version of FF, Waterfox, TB. I only wanted to help people because I feel their pain on not being able to see and need help and remember to turn off all updates that includes FF, TB, WF. . I still want to give props to the Author of TFSC. Thx you!
- Rated 1 out of 5it did work fine until today..... suddenly i can´t access it anymore and everything is small again.
deinstalled and reinstalled the addon but it does not appear in thunderbird 52.5.2.
don´t know if mozilla messed around again... can only say i is not working anymore. hope it will be fixed soon.
i thought the web extension stuff ony affects firefox 57??
- Rated 1 out of 5Why the Version 56 even on Firefox 56.02 stop working !! why you do that ???? the add_on working great until this afternoon !
CAN YOU PLEASE FIX IT !
- Rated 1 out of 5Ich finde das add-on Spitze auf Thunderbird. Aber leider scheint es auf meinen Firefox ESR 52.5.3 nicht zu funktionieren? Schade. Warum ist dies so?
- Rated 5 out of 5Great addon firefox menus are too small to see without it.
This addon shouldn't exist there should just be a firefox option to increase menu font size but there's not, and this addon filled the gaping usability design flaw left by mozilla.
But Firefox killed it. : (
In firefox's constant quest to make a crappier version with less features and capabilities every revision, they made it so this addon will no longer function for safety reasons.
Thanks Mozilla I'm safer but now I can't see the menus. >:(
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 1 out of 5this sucks - there is no where to change the size of the text anywhere - so damn frustrating.....FUCK!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5I just updated Firefox and I can't change my Theme back to what I had it on.... It's says 'disabled' and when I try to enable it, nothing happens at all... How can I fix this??
- Rated 1 out of 5doesnt work anymore
- Rated 1 out of 5This was a great extension before Firefox updated to the Quantum version. Most of the functionality is now gone and the extension is basically worthless.
- Rated 1 out of 5It's currently useless. All the great features it used to provide in past versions are gone due to the release of Firefox Quantum. I hope the author finds a way to bring them back in the future.
- Rated 2 out of 5The idea is not bad.
But the terrible behavior, when the add-on simply turns off and stops working without indicating the reasons - is very annoying.
It is understood that it needs to be updated in this case.
What for? It still working fine! I dont need any updates!
It will be easier just to install STYLISH and add a style:
@namespace html url("http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml");
@namespace svg url("http://www.w3.org/2000/svg");
font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif !important;
layout.css.devPixelsPerPx = 1