Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12367481, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5A Call For Help ~ TFSC Needs to be Fixed or Remade - Don't give up on this Add-On
This is a sorely needed add-on that many many people have came to rely on. I'm not here to blame Baris for an add-on that doesn't work but to mention how by this time Mozilla should have come with an 'In Built' version of this TFSC function as PART of Firefox itself. It's hard to believe that after all of this time, and all the DREADED news of FF57 Quantum coming that Mozilla could have helped the plethora of users relying on this add-on as a FUNCTION of Firefox. In a way, Baris is getting thumped for an add-on function that so many ppl believe should be part of the Firefox 'Preferences' BY NOW being that so many relied on it to even see what they were doing here while using THIS browser. Shame on YOU Mozilla for not filling in to help this roll-out of FF57. Many of us are still hoping with all our might that Baris can restore this OR some other developer can aid by filling in where Baris left off. What the Hell happened here??? This is really such a sad situation for the 'Visually impaired' users & the folks who view their net viewing several feet back from their TV-Monitor to enjoy the internet.
All of the browser Text on tabs and ALL of the Menu text on drop downs were afftected making it one heck of s strain to use Firefox. So OUR hope is that someone HEARING our PLEA shines a light on this situation and either puts TFSC back to it's optimum function OR can get a fire built under Mozilla's butt to build this Function into Firefox itself. Please______
03-18-19 I still come in here 'hoping' that someone will pick up the ball & run with it in getting this add-on back into usefullness. FF57 was a long time ago.
- by Firefox user 13688826, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5author wants to install missing tools/add-ons but doesn't specify what. can't even use add-on without jumping through too many hoops.
how do i uninstall this?
- by Firefox user 13668252, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I have used Theme and Font changer for years with Thunderbird and with all the updates Thuderbird fonts have gone extremely small as all are saying. Theme and font changer fixes this, but it wont save changes in my windows 7
- by Firefox user 13432502, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nothing working anymore since we got the last update (10 of january 2018) ! When i uninstall the addon and re-install it ,impossible to make this module working .....nothing happens !!!
- by Jeremy, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Absolutely indispensable for those of us with poor eyesight, but why the automatic expiration? David Ross, thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing a version that works with Thunderbird 52.
- by Hundley, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesnt work...people like me who are getting older and eyes needing glasses...it seems you didnt take account of us when the 56 theme and font was great and now that wont even work. Firefox for every update makes your browser worse. Get some common sense and do it right.
- by Firefox user 12680361, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Although it doesn't work with current versions of Firefox I used an older version and can now see the menus again. (I have a large screen monitor). I hope you and Firefox come up with a new version that works soon. Thanks!
- by azara, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I downloaded the file for tfasc which anonymous wrote on here then went to my extensions in firefox addons, on the settings it asks if you want to install addon from file and it installed immediately now I can see the menus better, mind you I did not upgrade to firefox 57 I kept 56, and I will not upgrade to 57, at least I have theme, font and size changer back on my laptop and I have version 56 of tfasc
- by Darwin4Ever, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5What's always going on with these Baris Derin addons ?
Suddenly TFSC no longer works on TB
What's the latest version working on TB 52.5.2 ?
Where can I find old versions of Addons ?
It's a pity things are being messed up so frequently (partly initiated by Mozilla and it's Web-Extentions hype)
- by Firefox user 12532059, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This is a great ad-on, when it is not being updated. It suddenly disappears from the toolbar menu, and all settings with it. So you have to go search for an update.
THIS time (Jan 8, 2018) it seems it's broken, and cannot be fixed.
Shoddy programming, really.
- by JK, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately the mediafire version only worked for a day for me. I found the following on Mozilla support though and it worked fine for me:
(1) In a new tab, type or paste about:config in the address bar and press Enter. Click the button accepting the risk.
(2) In the filter box, type or paste pix and pause while the list is filtered
(3) Double-click layout.css.devPixelsPerPx and change its value to 1.25 and click OK, which corresponds to 125% font size in Windows display settings. The toolbar area should enlarge after a few moments. Too small? Try 1.5 and see whether that suits you better. And so on. If you are on Mac and use a Retina display, anything below 2.0 may be smaller than what you started with, so start with 2.0.
I don't if anyone has any idea what the problem is as without this add on I am going to really struggle to use the internet.
- by Firefox user 13668954, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Worst day of my life... this mourning Thunderbird on my both MACs has been automatically updated and now this Addon in not working. Tried to roll back to the old version but that does not helped. My eyes are bleeding when I reading my Emails folders (((
Please help me, love Thunderird, but my eyes are crying ;((
- by Firefox user 13667996, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Version 46.5 works with Firefox ESR 52.5.3
Download the file, drag it onto the addons screen, confirm install prompt
Make sure you have disabled automatic updates for the addon (double click it at "Add-ons Manager" screen, scroll down, select "Off" for "Automatic Updates")
- by Firefox user 13458735, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This is an awesome program that makes the unreadable font in fire fox readable. I would rate this app with 5 stars, since the author decided to be shady and add an expiration date i can only rate it at a TWO. Thanks to everyone who made a work around for this amazing app shame the author is shady though. I wish they would allowed us to continue enjoying this app.
- by Firefox user 13667712, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5@Hackodis
I previously rated it at 5 stars; wish I could give it negative now.
Mozilla ought to pull this.
57 does not work with FF 57.
56 no longer works with FF 56.
Maybe a class action lawsuit by us folks with bad eyesight ...
Anyone with a way to make the add on work in a Mac OS (10.11)? Everything posted here and elsewhere is Windows.
Main thing I need is the bold.
I'd gladly pay for an app or utility that does what 56 did - or pay Boris ...