- by jult, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Wow, way to ruin a perfectly fine extension. I know it wasn't your idea to kill perfectly functioning browser, but hell, you could have just told the users NOT to use it anymore, like so many extensions do, with the new firefox.
- by BlohoJo, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5The date bomb for this add-on is now in effect, and the add-on will no longer function in Firefox, unless you either roll back your system date, or, the instructions here may help you: http://tl.gd/n_1sqcu4r
Again, to the developer: There are XUL variants of Mozilla that people are now using, such as Waterfox and Basilisk. Please make a separate XUL based version of your legacy plugin for those users, and separate out this crippled version for Web Extension only versions of Mozilla (i.e., Firefox 57+). And please remove the date bombs, there are not the slightest bit necessary or user friendly for that matter.
- by JoeG, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Version 56 of this add-on died today. There are, however, several solutions available. You might want to check out the thread "Theme Font & Size Changer extension for FF57+" on mozillaZine.
- by Tomiik, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Using Firefox 57, the extension options says "Because of the new extension system on Firefox, most of the functionality of the Theme Font & Size Changer is not available any more"...
...so why is it even available for Firefox 57 if it's not doing anything at all (definitely no changes of fonts & sizes)??
- by Firefox user 13501176, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5IWhy, oh, why do programmers insist on writing programs with such small fonts that those with poor eyesight, even when wearing glasses, CANNOT read their programs. Furthermore, these programmers, who probably use 56 inch screens, don't incorporate a way of increasing the font size.
The theme and font changer worked exceptionally well for me - but now, the lastest invention from Mozilla Firefox has left me unable to read the Firefox menu - so how can I use it.
I am now going to immediately look for a different browser where I can read the menu and hopefully will allow me to use the Theme and Font Changer add-on as I have found it an invaluable addition over the years.
- by a4pacific, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5My previous review was deleted by somebody. I am posting it again. Version 62 does not work, you have to revert to Version 56 and stop the damn thing from updating by going to addon, and "more" and select auto update to "OFF". This is a very useful addon which I am sure helps a lot of people. Doing an update to version 62 which does not work is a useless thing to do. Deleting comments is basically dishonest.
- by Firefox user 13497592, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Garbage! Absolutely GARBAGE!
Forcing an update to a no functioning extension.
Guess what, FF isn't supporting extensions anymore, so here's an update that breaks my extension on purpose. Oh and take this survey where you have to leave your email address so I can spam you.
- by MCG, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5DOWNLOADED AND INSTALLED. CLICKED THE ICON AND READ THIS:
"Because of the new extension system on Firefox, most of the functionality of the Theme Font & Size Changer is not available any more"
WHY IS THIS AVAILABLE AS A DOWNLOAD IF IT'S NOT AVAILABLE ANY MORE? I'M USING THE LATEST FIREFOX.
- by ARCartriana, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I need this app and yet FF has made it so it can't be used. Mozilla needs to change its course. The full themes were incredible, the main reason why I used FF. This is a FANTASTIC app.
- by Firefox user 13475622, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5This was the only way I was able to use Firefox comfortably. Firefox 57 ended all that. The reason I used FF was because it's customization. I understand what FF is trying to do, but it has turned it into Chrome or Edge...UGH! So I reverted to version 56. I thought TF&SC would then, but no luck. Is there a way to make it work for older versions of FF?
- by Firefox user 13467528, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Loved this until 57 was released.
But here's a question.
If you look at the page for T&FSC, it says it was updated on November 16.
Yet it still doesn't work with 57 which was released 2 days BEFORE.
- by Firefox user 13465619, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Please make available for Firefox 57. I know it's not your fault that this extension doesn't work anymore and that Mozilla's latest Firefox makes it incompatible. I've been using this Add on for many years and, like a lot of other folks with aging eyesights badly need it. Shame on Mozilla for not only making you incompatible but for also giving the middle finger to us older users by making their menu items unreadably small.