Rated 3.6 out of 5
3.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14103748, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I had stopped upgrading FF because I would lose TF&SC. Tonight I forgot and "upgraded" FF. Now my bookmark fonts are so small my old eyes can't read them easily and tire.Keep this up and I'll be forced to use Chrome....
- by Firefox user 13956739, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5The thunderbird version of this addon breaks regularly rendering TB unusable because of the tiny fonts. I URGE ANYONE TO GO https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1453928 REGISTER AND UPVOTE THE BUG/COMMENT SO THAT THUNDERBIRD ADDS A FONT INCREASE OPTION BY DEFAULT
- by Bzzz, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Once again not working anymore, because the id!ot author has built in a 90 day time limit after which the addon silently fails. Change build date (unix timestamp) or remove the check function in line 1382 of bootstrap.js to make it work again. Or visit wanhunglo (dot) com to download a fixed version.
Why is this addon still listed? Reported several times, this sh!t has been happening for the past three "updates" every single time!
- by ALeX, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Version 56, in Thunderbird 52.6.0 (64 bits) on MacOS shows no entry in tool menu neither it shows the button in the status bar. Thus, it cannot be opened !! Unusable :(
- by cec, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I'm using FF 52 and went as far back to v51 of this addon trying to find one that works. None did. Apart from the entry in the addon manager, there was no sign that it had installed - no toolbar option, no status bar icon. Nothing.
- by Firefox user 13782728, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Add on does not work with FF Quantum. All the advice I find on any of these pages involves files, extensions, changing this and that in your computer. You need to be a damn programmer to figure it out! Mozilla just create a simple easy to use and understand way for us to increase the size of the text in the Firefox menus. It was there before you can do it again. I have computer glasses and this is causing eye strain!!
- by SeeNoFont~SpeakEvil, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am so glad this was updated for Thunderbird, now if we could only get a version that works with the Waterfox browser which I just switched to today from Firefox 56 since I don't like Quantum and all my addons seem to work so far except for this one. I can't get any of the suggested fixes to work, even deleting the expiration date in the Theme Font Changer xpi file. Waterfox is suppose to open an independent browser add-on store so maybe that will help the issue.
Thanks for the hard work that goes into these addons, they make life noticeably less annoying.