- Rated 1 out of 5absolutely not working extension
- Rated 1 out of 5No funciona desde la última gran actualización
- Rated 2 out of 5doesn't work with quantum.
- Rated 1 out of 5Version 56, in Thunderbird 52.6.0 (64 bits) on MacOS shows no entry in tool menu neither it shows the button in the status bar. Thus, it cannot be opened !! Unusable :(
- Rated 1 out of 5I'm using FF 52 and went as far back to v51 of this addon trying to find one that works. None did. Apart from the entry in the addon manager, there was no sign that it had installed - no toolbar option, no status bar icon. Nothing.
- Rated 1 out of 5On Linux I can't change the font family.
- Rated 1 out of 5Add on does not work with FF Quantum. All the advice I find on any of these pages involves files, extensions, changing this and that in your computer. You need to be a damn programmer to figure it out! Mozilla just create a simple easy to use and understand way for us to increase the size of the text in the Firefox menus. It was there before you can do it again. I have computer glasses and this is causing eye strain!!
- Rated 5 out of 5I am so glad this was updated for Thunderbird, now if we could only get a version that works with the Waterfox browser which I just switched to today from Firefox 56 since I don't like Quantum and all my addons seem to work so far except for this one. I can't get any of the suggested fixes to work, even deleting the expiration date in the Theme Font Changer xpi file. Waterfox is suppose to open an independent browser add-on store so maybe that will help the issue.
Thanks for the hard work that goes into these addons, they make life noticeably less annoying.
- Rated 1 out of 5It isn't working in the latest update of Firefox. FIX It already, millions of individuals with low vision depend on you
- Rated 1 out of 5it doesn't work at all wih the latest t-bird. shame on Mozilla.
- Rated 1 out of 5This addon is dead. I found a replacement for me - Zoom Page WE. If you just looking for scaling or zooming features, you should try this one.
- Rated 1 out of 5No longer works on current versions of Firefox.
- Rated 1 out of 5A Call For Help ~ TFSC Needs to be Fixed or Remade - Don't give up on this Add-On
This is a sorely needed add-on that many many people have came to rely on. I'm not here to blame Baris for an add-on that doesn't work but to mention how by this time Mozilla should have come with an 'In Built' version of this TFSC function as PART of Firefox itself. It's hard to believe that after all of this time, and all the DREADED news of FF57 Quantum coming that Mozilla could have helped the plethora of users relying on this add-on as a FUNCTION of Firefox. In a way, Baris is getting thumped for an add-on function that so many ppl believe should be part of the Firefox 'Preferences' BY NOW being that so many relied on it to even see what they were doing here while using THIS browser. Shame on YOU Mozilla for not filling in to help this roll-out of FF57. Many of us are still hoping with all our might that Baris can restore this OR some other developer can aid by filling in where Baris left off. What the Hell happened here??? This is really such a sad situation for the 'Visually impaired' users & the folks who view their net viewing several feet back from their TV-Monitor to enjoy the internet.
All of the browser Text on tabs and ALL of the Menu text on drop downs were afftected making it one heck of s strain to use Firefox. So OUR hope is that someone HEARING our PLEA shines a light on this situation and either puts TFSC back to it's optimum function OR can get a fire built under Mozilla's butt to build this Function into Firefox itself. Please______
03-18-19 I still come in here 'hoping' that someone will pick up the ball & run with it in getting this add-on back into usefullness. FF57 was a long time ago.
- Rated 1 out of 5author wants to install missing tools/add-ons but doesn't specify what. can't even use add-on without jumping through too many hoops.
how do i uninstall this?
- Rated 1 out of 5I have used Theme and Font changer for years with Thunderbird and with all the updates Thuderbird fonts have gone extremely small as all are saying. Theme and font changer fixes this, but it wont save changes in my windows 7
- Rated 3 out of 5BIG THANKS TO USER "e12884"
IT REALLY WORKS. THANK! THANKS!
- Rated 1 out of 5Nothing working anymore since we got the last update (10 of january 2018) ! When i uninstall the addon and re-install it ,impossible to make this module working .....nothing happens !!!
- Rated 4 out of 5Absolutely indispensable for those of us with poor eyesight, but why the automatic expiration? David Ross, thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing a version that works with Thunderbird 52.
- Rated 4 out of 5Well, it took two hours, but I finally found a version that works with the new Thunderbird update. roll on back to TaFSC 46.5, and your eyes will stop bleeding!
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesnt work...people like me who are getting older and eyes needing glasses...it seems you didnt take account of us when the 56 theme and font was great and now that wont even work. Firefox for every update makes your browser worse. Get some common sense and do it right.