- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17785388, 9 months agoIt's just way too slow to be usable
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHey there! Thank you for your feedback! 🙏 We're so sorry to hear that you are encountering speed issues while using Surfshark VPN! Our customer support team would really love to help you out, so maybe you can contact them at email@example.com? Hope to hear from you soon!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17768188, 10 months agoCan not login in ChinaHello. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced log in issues with our VPN. Could you please contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat on our website in order to troubleshoot the issues you are facing? Our agents will do their best in regards to the issues you are facing!
- Rated 1 out of 5by mark, 10 months agoAs others have stated in reviews here, this extension does not work properly - it causes delays or completely fails in accessing sites, both problems of which disappear when you pause or turn off the extension. Before I am told to contact support, I have already done that and was advised to reinstall the extension, which I did, with no change. I was then asked why I was using the firefox extension and it was suggested I should just use the desktop VPN client - for a couple of reasons I do not want to do this. My next step will be to try an alternative VPN if Surfshark can't fix this. This is a relatively recent problem so someone has done something to mess things up - when you find them, can you please tell them to undo what they did.Hello Mark! Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are facing with the extension. Could you reach out to me at email@example.com so I could personally check your case? Thank you, Miles.
- Rated 1 out of 5by B1G, 10 months agoFor about a Month, whenever I start Firefox extension and connect to VPN, it is fast for the first 5 minutes then becomes terribly slow beyond and in some cases not even working anymore, and it happens very constantly. Because it disconnects from the static IP-Address and from the connection overall. Same problem as many users i read here. It used to work great with my terminal connection and the web extension but for a month this seems just not to work anymore . I tried to reinstall so many times and its still persists. Tried to get support in on this but couldn't find any proper way to contact them other then their build in bot that is not that helpful with issues like this. The service is great and the terminal connection seems to work great but this about their firefox extension which is terrible for about a Month or so and it seems that they can't fix it or don't want to fix it.Hi there! Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering connection and speed issues with our Firefox extension. However, I believe that our friendly support team can fix that for you easily! Could you send them a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tommy2Times, 10 months agoConstantly disconnects and asks if i've recently changed passwords or 2fa. Desktop app seems fine but the browser extention in firefox which i only use is very hit and miss. Mostly miss for me
- Rated 1 out of 5by Merci chao, 10 months agoFrom about two or three weeks ago, I found that whenever I start Firefox and connect to VPN, it is fast for the first 5 minutes then becomes terribly slow beyond, and it happens very constantly. There is not the same problem on Chrome. I've contacted with the support service but no suggestions help (request #4257080). I believe it is the problem of the Firefox extension itself.
It seems the problem has been fixed.
Nah... problem's back, disappointed. I'm gonna use another VPN.Hi, Merci! I can see that the investigation regarding your case is ongoing and hopefully, our support team will be able to get our Firefox extension running for you just fine ;)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14505724, 10 months agoIt worked just fine and recently(2023/1) the speed is down to like 56k modem connection. Reported this issue to the customer service and the answer I've got is "Sorry, there is no fix for extensions" And all I can do is just to endure this until I give up or pray for things going well. GJ Surfshark.
この前に問題なく使ってたが最近(2023/1)のネットスピードはくそくらい遅くなったのでカスタマーサービスと連絡したら「すみません、修復の方法はない。」と言われた。我慢しかないと同然の答えに呆れてどうしようもないの自分がここにいる。このアプリを使う前によく考えないと痛い目にあうよ。Hey! I apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered. I would love to hear more about the issues that you're having. Maybe you could drop me a line at email@example.com? I will gladly assist you personally!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17750730, 10 months agoupdate! still not working on firefox!!! boooooo! horrible. it was such a great vpn. The Firefox extension is broken. The VPN service works correctly on the desktop app and other browsers, but on Firefox the speeds are horrendous and there are frequent errors (proxy authentication error, not logged in error when logged in, general unresponsiveness.)Hey there. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced connectivity and speed issues with our VPN. Could you please contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to troubleshoot the issues you are facing? Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by joebamer, 10 months agoThe Firefox extension is broken. The VPN service works correctly on the desktop app and other browsers, but on Firefox the speeds are horrendous and there are frequent errors (proxy authentication error, not logged in error when logged in, general unresponsiveness.)Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We would love to take a closer look at this issue. Could you reach out to email@example.com? I'm sure we'll be able to resolve this over there!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16538809, 10 months agoНе работает в РФ, верните деньги за подписку на 2 года. Проблема массовая, набрали денег и теперь занимаются отписками, проблему не решают.Здравствуйте! Мне очень жаль, что у вас остались неприятные впечатления о наших услугах. Я с радостью помогу вам решить проблемы с подключением — пожалуйста, напишите мне напрямую по адресу: firstname.lastname@example.org Очень жду вашего ответа!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Gluffy, 10 months agoInternet connection is so slow when VPN is used, but it works perfectly fine on Edge so please fix it on firefox please.Hey there! We're sorry to hear that you're having to deal with connectivity issues. It would be great if you could reach out to us via live chats or write us an email at email@example.com so we could take a further look at these problems!
- Rated 1 out of 5by NoMad, 10 months agoThe worst update ever!!! Proxy error all the time....Hello! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with the VPN connection. Our tech team is constantly updating our application! Maybe you could reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org? They will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikolay, 10 months agoНе работает в РФ от слова "совсем", где-то примерно как месяца два. Поддержка морозится, говорят устанавливать только отдельно на устройство и будет работать. По ходу, расширение накрыл РКН, т.к. ближайший для России сервер был сначала в Грузии, а потом стал в Украине. Делайте выводы. Не рекомендую к установке. Средства не вернуть уже.Здравствуйте, Nikolay! Мне жаль слышать, что вы недовольны нашими услугами. Я бы с удовольствием помог вам решить проблемы с подключением, поэтому вы можете связаться со мной напрямую по адресу email@example.com? Буду ждать вашего ответа!