- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17922144, 13 days agoMakes not knowing who I am when It is working.
Developer responseposted 13 days agoHi there! We're happy to hear that you're pleased with Surfshark overall. However, if there's any way for us to improve your experience even further, feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our live chats.
- Rated 4 out of 5by cexv, a month agoWorks fine in Private mode, but when you exit this mode it retains the VPN in the normal browser mode. Therefore every secure website kicks you out because it does not accept you're not in your own country. The solution should be when exiting the VPN quits BOTH modes.
Developer responseposted a month agoHey! It would be great if you could contact our support team via live chat or email at email@example.com, as they would be able to check on your case further. Thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Lpe, 6 months ago4 stars. It could have been 5 if the dedicated address option was included on this extension. Pity. I do have it on my Iphone. Rethinking my subscription, which is only one month.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoI understand your disappointment and like to thank you for your given suggestion! This lets us create a more convenient service for you. I have forwarded this to our development team, maybe they will be able to implement this in the future.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Michael Soileau, a year agoMaybe it's me but I didn't find the installation easy.
Developer responseposted a year agoHey there, Michael! Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that you've encountered difficulties during the installation procedure. Could you reach out to our customer support via live chats or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org? We'd be more than glad to have a look at your case!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17415612, 2 years agoIt turns off too much and I get log out a lot I love it but I need it to not logout every-time. it's just me and only me using this right know.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHey! We're sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with Surfshark, but our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via Live Chat and at email@example.com so please don't hesitate to reach out. They'll be happy to help you out with any issues you're experiencing!