- by Tartar, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5(Updated in 2022/04/14: In 2022/03/01, the reply from developer ask me contact to their Customer Support via Email, and they ask me to reinstalling the addon. So I reinstalled, however this doesn't solve the problem at all. It just logged out immediately when I click on addon's icon in 2022/04/14. Ridiculous. ) This addon may suitable for some unimportant tasks such as watching Netflix, BUT this is DEFINITELY NOT SAFE for sensitive data. Because this addon gets red text "error" in the popup UI frequently and cannot work at all until I restart my Firefox, sometime I have to restart my Firefox more than 5 times in a day. // THE TERRIBLY WORST PART IS: sometimes, when mouse hovering on the toolbar icon, it shows colored "connected" so I feel easy to work. But occasionally when I click the toolbar icon... I was astonished to find that I am totally logged-out, without any sign?! (and the toolbar icon became to gray immediately), I even donno when it logged out. What the hell is this stability for a service focused on "Security"? You even cannot make a average-degree stable addon. I have never used any other addon is unstable like half of this one in recent 10 years.Hey! I am sad to hear that you are experiencing these issues with the Surfshark extension. I would recommend contacting our Customer Support via live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org, they would love to help you solve your issues!
- by Rajmond Burgaj, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5The extensions is very convoluted compared to the past and in forefox does not work correctly, the interface is very narrow, barely can see any option. I tried in chrome and there is works as expected.Hi, Rajmond! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Firefox extension interface, however, I'm sure our support team could share some useful tips and tricks with you ;) Could you contact them at email@example.com or via live chat?
- by Firefox user 17318024, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5SurfShark does not work with Firefox. When Surfshark is active it loses connectivity so constantly regardless of what node I choose or how busy it supposedly is that I eventually just give up and I have to disable itHi there! I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Surfshark hasn't been the best due to no Internet connectivity caused. However, I'm sure that our friendly support team can help you out! Could you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat?
- by mc010323626, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Their Windows and Android apps are fine but this Firefox extension is actual hot garbage. It loses connectivity so constantly regardless of what node I choose or how busy it supposedly is that I eventually just give up, disable it, and then the internet works fine again. They're going to reply to this asking me to contact their 24/7 support via Live Chat but surprise, I tried earlier and could not actually load it with this extension on. If anyone is considering a subscription and are comfortable with the apps, then fine but it's better to pretend the browser extension option doesn't exist.Hi there, thanks for the feedback regarding our Firefox browser extension! We'd indeed love to help you resolve this matter, therefore, could you please get in touch with our CS team via email@example.com? Our agents will be more than happy to assist you!
- by Firefox user 5650341, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5confusing. You tell me I need an update and I am afraid I will mess something up. TOO many variables.Hello there! Thank you for your review, we are sorry that the process might seem troublesome, however, our customer support team would be more than happy to help you out, so you can continue enjoying our service. Could you perhaps contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat? Thank you!
- by Firefox user 17237205, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5USER HOSTILE I'm canning it. Nothing in setup works as stated.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHello! Thank you for your review, and I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Could you please reach out to our friendly CS team via live chat or email at email@example.com regarding your issues? Thanks!
- by Firefox user 15142503, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5error de conexión proxy
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHi there! Thank you for your review. We'd like to sincerely apologize for the troubles you've encountered with our Firefox web browser extension! That said, perhaps you could get in touch with our Customer Success team via the live chat found on surfshark.com? Our agents would be more than happy to help you sort this out!