- by yous, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5on te dis que c'est gratuit mais tu dois choisir un forfait pour t'inscrire.
Developer responseposted 2 days agoHello! Our secure VPN service indeed requires you to purchase a subscription. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. That said, all of our plans offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied!
- by Crimea.be!, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5Только платные тарифы...
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHello there! The Surfshark VPN is paid, since our main goal is to provide the best quality, reliable services, which requires funds. However, you can contact our Support Team via Live Chats, or email@example.com, and they will help you pick out the most suitable plan! 🦈
- by Firefox user 12726996, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5Surfshark does not work in the country i am . It may work in countries without internet censorship. I may have just wasted my money.
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHello there! We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Surfshark! Make sure to contact our friendly Support Team via Live Chats, or firstname.lastname@example.org, as we're sure they will help you accessing our services no matter where you are! 🦈
- by Sherwood Fox, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5It's well liked and has some very good reviews but THIS IS NOT A FREE VPN!
Pricing is at (but may have changed since this was added)...
...24 Months = £1.83 per month...
... 6 Months = £4.77 per month...
... 1 Month = £9.51 per month.
That is the information they should have led with!
That would have allowed YOU the decision whether or not it was worth your time!
But company's don't like to do that because they know a high amount of people will avoid the looking at the follow up pages etc. (its the psychology of the advertisement con - misleading - of the subject...YOU).
It's has a Virtual private network license for commercial proprietary software.
It was developed by 'Surfshark' and is a VPN service company (based in the British Virgin Islands) that was initially released in 2018. It offers products such as a virtual private network (VPN) service, a Data Leak Detection system, and a Private Search Tool.
Operating systems usability include:
Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux, Amazon Fire TV, Chrome, Firefox
Platform usage catered for:
Personal computer, Smartphone, Router, Smart TV.
Languages available to date are:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish.
Developer responseposted 14 days agoHi Sherwood! We indeed offer a paid VPN service and do not market it as free. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. Thank you for understanding.
- by Rickkee, 24 days agoRated 1 out of 5Paid Only, no notice, no trial, too many free VPN solutions out there. Cya
Developer responseposted 24 days agoHi there! We indeed have a 7-day trial on Play/Apple Store which you can use, however, Surfshark is a paid VPN and you would need a subscription afterwards. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact us at email@example.com too!
- by Firefox user 16976804, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Thought it was a decent price for a VPN/proxy. Unfortunately it looks like I only made a donation to...somebody. When I attempt to log in to the FF extension, all I get is:
"Sorry, we couldn't connect you at this time. Please try again later or contact our support team."
I reached out to their "Support Team" and got a bot reply.
I use vpn.ac, NordVPN, PIA, AirVPN, and ProtonVPN. Always looking to add to my privacy arsenal but SurfShark doesn't make the cut.Hi! Let us apologize for the inconvenience. If you are connected to our bot, you can request to speak to a real agent by typing "Live agent" into the chat or you can contact our Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to help you solve this. Thanks!
- by Firefox user 14009101, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5100% de pagoHi there, thank you for your review! While you do have to pay to use Surfshark, we provide many benefits that free VPNs may not have, including not collecting any logs or data, using the VPN on unlimited devices and more!
- by Ruben Ruivo, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5piece of crapHello there, Ruben! I am sorry to see you feel this way about Surfshark. :( Could you elaborate on what issues did you encounter? If you could write to email@example.com, our friendly support team would be more than happy to help you!
- by cordazor, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5first you have to get an account. anonymous gets a charade.Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you find our service unuseful because you have to create an account, however, Surfshark VPN is a paid VPN service and you need an account both to purchase a subscription plan and use our service. You can sign up here: https://order.surfshark.com/
- by Firefox user 16931792, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5CANNOT LOGINHi there! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, but our customer support can definitely help you resolve it ASAP, so feel free to contact them via Live Chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- by Firefox user 14206874, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Disconnects after each url entry. Pointless.
This addon doesn’t play well with uBlock Origin or PureVPN (even if not active). Disabling the addons seems to work. I would hope that the devs take a look at this as uBlock is an important part of web browsing security for many.Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue but I'm certain our customer support team would be able to help you get a stable connection quickly! Don't hesitate to contact them via Live Chat or at email@example.com anytime!