- Rated 2 out of 5by James tere, a month agoCannot connect or get current address. But the desktop version was woking fine.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi, James! We would be more than happy to help you with the connectivity issues you're having while using our Firefox extension, could you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14530851, 8 months agoSeriously I am surprised I am giving this 3 stars. Surf Shark in general hasn't been all that great of an experience, compared to Cyber Ghost at least. This add-on is slow as browser add on usually are a bit slower, however it also just as the dektop app forgets my password even when I just change it, leading to endless changing and not being able to use it except signing on to the website. I am going back to cyber ghost ot Nord because I found 3 years Nord for 12 bucks on Dark-net, unless somehow this is all resolved I am getting my money back in 2 weeks, also not only that issue but overall speed is trash compared to Cyber Ghost and Cyber Ghost UI was way more in depth, graphically intensive and ran a million times better, signed on every time I wanted with whatever settings, kill switch worked almost to good, haven't had the same at all yet. Surf shark has no kill switch with add-on and always signing out randomly, not good. Just changed to a 2 because I forgot about that, until now, I am reinstalling it as an add-on the 3rd time right now and countless times for desk top, phone worked, but nothing special speed wise, Cyber Ghost integrated with Android at least much better. I have had worse with Pure VPN charging me 3 years strait just for doing a trial and complaining every year and not getting a refund until I took it to facebook, so that's the only reason this didn't get a 1 star.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHey! I am sorry to hear that you had to experience these issues with Surfshark VPN. Your journey with us is much important and our team would be glad to solve the issues together with you. Could you reach out to us via Live chat support or at email@example.com? Thank you! 🦈
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rajmond Burgaj, 9 months agoThe extensions is very convoluted compared to the past and in forefox does not work correctly, the interface is very narrow, barely can see any option. I tried in chrome and there is works as expected.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHi, Rajmond! I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Firefox extension interface, however, I'm sure our support team could share some useful tips and tricks with you ;) Could you contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or via live chat?
- Rated 2 out of 5by cheif, a year agowhy it can't be used in chinaHello! Surfshark does work in China, you will just need to follow a different setup method. Please reach out to email@example.com and they will be able to send you the guide to set it up. Thank you!
- Rated 2 out of 5by SAKUYA, a year ago没办法注册，点击注册没有反应
是不是被防火长城屏蔽了Hello! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with our VPN service. We care about our customers and we would like to at least try and solve any inconveniences. I would be happy if you could give us a second chance by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I could help you with any issues you're facing!
- Rated 2 out of 5by YYYOOOWOWOWOWO, a year ago收费的Hey! Unfortunately, our secure VPN service indeed requires you to purchase a subscription. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. Thank you for understanding.
- Rated 2 out of 5by jack mellei, a year agothe worst paid vpn ever, google and many other websites including amazon, netflix hate it.
Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network.Hi Jack! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing these websites, but I'm certain they could be worked out easily. Don't hesitate to contact our customer support via Live Chat or at email@example.com and they'll happily look into this!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14005951, a year agoIt is maddening that, not only does this extension automatically log one in to Surfshark, but that if I am incautious enough to put my email in then go to my saved passwords (I have an automatically generated one - there's no way I'm memorising and typing that in every time) the extension will blank the ID field and I have to start again.Hi there! Thank you for the great suggestion, we'll definitely look into how to further improve the login process! In case you have any other questions or ideas for us, you can always shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with them!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Brin, a year agoAs advertised, it functions very well. But their logout issue still hasn't been fixed on Firefox even though their latest update specifies that they have addresses the logout issues.Hello Brin! I'm sorry to hear that the logout issue is persisting, but our upcoming update should resolve it. In case you have any other questions, our customer support is available 24/7 via Live Chat or you can email them at email@example.com too!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ivan, a year agoNo autoconnect option. Ok VPN for the price.Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Rest assured we're looking forward to improving the extension to add more features, so if you have any other suggestions feel free to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Quitnau, a year agoDoesnt work anymore, if I click on the symbol there is no popup for credentials.Hi there! Have you tried reinstalling the extension? If the issue persists after that, please contact our customer support via the 24/7 Live Chat or email at email@example.com and they'll help you resolve this ASAP!
- Rated 2 out of 5by felipe1982, 2 years agothe addon does not reconnect to the proxy when the browser is restarted, even though it appears to have been connected, when viewing the UI. A forced disconnect & reconnect is required to regain access to proxy, and "CleanWeb"