- by SAKUYA, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5没办法注册，点击注册没有反应
是不是被防火长城屏蔽了Hello! Sorry to hear that you're having issues with our VPN service. We care about our customers and we would like to at least try and solve any inconveniences. I would be happy if you could give us a second chance by contacting our support team at email@example.com so that I could help you with any issues you're facing!
- by YYYOOOWOWOWOWO, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5收费的Hey! Unfortunately, our secure VPN service indeed requires you to purchase a subscription. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. Thank you for understanding.
- by jack mellei, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5the worst paid vpn ever, google and many other websites including amazon, netflix hate it.
Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network.Hi Jack! I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with accessing these websites, but I'm certain they could be worked out easily. Don't hesitate to contact our customer support via Live Chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll happily look into this!
- by Firefox user 14005951, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5It is maddening that, not only does this extension automatically log one in to Surfshark, but that if I am incautious enough to put my email in then go to my saved passwords (I have an automatically generated one - there's no way I'm memorising and typing that in every time) the extension will blank the ID field and I have to start again.Hi there! Thank you for the great suggestion, we'll definitely look into how to further improve the login process! In case you have any other questions or ideas for us, you can always shoot an email to email@example.com with them!
- by Brin, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5As advertised, it functions very well. But their logout issue still hasn't been fixed on Firefox even though their latest update specifies that they have addresses the logout issues.Hello Brin! I'm sorry to hear that the logout issue is persisting, but our upcoming update should resolve it. In case you have any other questions, our customer support is available 24/7 via Live Chat or you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org too!
- by Ivan, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5No autoconnect option. Ok VPN for the price.Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! Rest assured we're looking forward to improving the extension to add more features, so if you have any other suggestions feel free to send them to email@example.com!
- by Quitnau, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5Doesnt work anymore, if I click on the symbol there is no popup for credentials.Hi there! Have you tried reinstalling the extension? If the issue persists after that, please contact our customer support via the 24/7 Live Chat or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they'll help you resolve this ASAP!
- by Firefox user 16881919, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5Long story short the extension works (The VPN itself works) however.. There are a handful of issues that need to be worked out for example this extremely common and annoying pop up happens asking for a Username and Password (Surfshark support instructed me the credentials here https://my.surfshark.com/vpn/manual-setup/main would work however they do not), the extension frequently signs you out, the server list occasionally bugs out and improperly displays server names (for example Sydney - Australia would just be called Australia)
I suggest staying away from this extension if you don't want to have a troubleshooting nightmare on your hands..
Side note; If you expect this extension to Auto-Connect once the browser is opened then you would be mistaken unlike the Microsoft Edge version of their extension this one does not auto-connect upon the browser opening which if you do not have the full on Surfshark client expect your IP/DNS to leak..
- by felipe1982, a year agoRated 2 out of 5the addon does not reconnect to the proxy when the browser is restarted, even though it appears to have been connected, when viewing the UI. A forced disconnect & reconnect is required to regain access to proxy, and "CleanWeb"