Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14737757, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It is great to see this option available after Firefox got rid of their sidebar option when they released a previous update. No idea why they got rid of the old sidebar as it was better than this sideview. With sideview You have to remember to right click the bookmark and then press open in sidebar. With the older Firefox sidebar you just pressed the bookmark and it would open in the sidebar. Its just a small thing really but when you are used to that workflow it takes a while to get into this new way of working.
All sideview needs is a checkbox option to state that when this bookmark is pressed it will always open the bookmark in the sidebar.
- by Firefox user 14711107, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Cool feature that helps me do my job. I can keep my equipment monitoring screen up with my ticket que on one "page".
I would like to see the ability to have an auto refresh and have both views be equal width (50:50).
- by Firefox user 12520080, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Ausbaufähig. Die Ansicht einer Seite als Sidebar ist zwar nett, nur leider werden automatische Reloads/Aktualisierungen nicht übernommen, und ein F5 funktioniert auch nicht.
- by Firefox user 14639418, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It's a fantastic tool, please improve it! For example loading bookmarks directly in side view or a bar on the left with bookmarks (icons) to open directly in side view.
- by Firefox user 12933667, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It is convenient to be able to open another browser at the same time in one window, but I want you to be able to enlarge the frame size further and return to the previous page. It will be okay if it improves even it. (I'm using a translation machine)