Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14964667, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Love this feature, thanks! Am so glad I discovered it. A bit concerned that Firefox Test Pilot seems to have ended (before I even discovered it). Hope that this excellent add-on does not disappear.
- by Firefox user 14488357, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5An excellent tool. So useful across so many situations. One of the best is the ability to have my password manager available full time in the sidebar while updating logins. Or simply, anytime I want to keep an important site open and visible while doing other things. Should be a standard feature.
- by Firefox user 14775897, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great tool but still need enhancement. Hope that a refresh, back and next page item will be added to the right-click context menu when click on side view.
- by Firefox user 14737757, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It is great to see this option available after Firefox got rid of their sidebar option when they released a previous update. No idea why they got rid of the old sidebar as it was better than this sideview. With sideview You have to remember to right click the bookmark and then press open in sidebar. With the older Firefox sidebar you just pressed the bookmark and it would open in the sidebar. Its just a small thing really but when you are used to that workflow it takes a while to get into this new way of working.
All sideview needs is a checkbox option to state that when this bookmark is pressed it will always open the bookmark in the sidebar.
- by Firefox user 14711107, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Cool feature that helps me do my job. I can keep my equipment monitoring screen up with my ticket que on one "page".
I would like to see the ability to have an auto refresh and have both views be equal width (50:50).
- by Firefox user 12520080, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Ausbaufähig. Die Ansicht einer Seite als Sidebar ist zwar nett, nur leider werden automatische Reloads/Aktualisierungen nicht übernommen, und ein F5 funktioniert auch nicht.