- Rated 5 out of 5by MegrelKam, 6 months agoIt collides with youtube music. And I use youtube music often, It makes the music stop If you go on another tab and the volume slider and some buttons are gone. Other than this it's nice.
EDIT: I right clicked Side View Extension button and changed site to Desktop version, it worked.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12179569, 6 months agoПереглянути два сайти в одному вікні - хороша ідея. Але бічна панель не розтягується до середини вікна, і відео можна переглянути на вбудованому вікні Pop -Up. Розмір цього вікна можна змінити, що ви не можете зробити з вікна Pop -Up. Недороблена функція.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Levwitz, 6 months agoThis add-on is awesome! Chrome/Opera/Brave/Edge cannot do this even if they wish. As of now - some of them allows sidebar, but just for viewing Bookmarks or displaying search-results.
Only Firefox can pull-up a website in a sidebar as of now. Please continue its development.
This feature is "one" more major reason to totally ignore other web browsers in my day-to-day work. I have always used Firefox and will continue supporting it. Thanks for the continued development of the Mozilla project. God bless. Cheers.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Henrique, 7 months agoThis extension is excellent. Helps a lot. I hope that Mozilla will resume its development.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13981983, 8 months agoIt's a great concept, but two things let it down:
- There is a max width that is enforced which is too limiting for most things.
- Seems like you are constrained to having the same side view loaded in every window. Would be useful to be able to set a side view url per firefox window
- Rated 2 out of 5by styfromrbrest, 9 months agoThe idea is great, but 540px as max width of the sidebar makes this extension useless for me. What's the problem to remove this limit?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Hachiko, 9 months agoI'm sure you need to add a panel on the side, like in Opera, Brave or Vivaldi, where you can save sites that you want to open on the side.
- Rated 3 out of 5by schmox, a year agoHello, since this extension didn't receive an update in three years, I assume it's not longer maintained. I will still give my thoughts and wishes for the future.
The extension works technically flawless and is great to check the mobile look of a website quickly. But it's not really working as a separate browser instance, because links don't open in the sidebar, but as a normal tab. The Vivaldi browser has a proper surfing experience in it's side panel and I love it for quickly checking something on Wikipedia and not having to open a whole new tab for it.
So here's what I would love to see:
1. Some kind of bookmarking/homepage capability, so I can open my favourite side bar pages quickly.
2. Links opening within the side bar, not as a tab.
I know this is probably not going to happen, but at least I can give my feedback on it. The extension is still a great idea and works for what it is at the moment.
- Rated 4 out of 5by michel, a year agoNos primeiros dias de uso esta funcionando normal mas uma coisa que notei é que expande ate um certo ponto ,no tamanho de uma tela de celular, aos desenvolvedores analisem isso e permitam expandir mais a tela, fora isso a extensão esta boa
- Rated 1 out of 5by joom, a year ago分栏浏览是个不错的想法。这个功能类似EDGE中的划词分栏搜索显示，不过edge不会占用现有的侧边标签栏，而是在另外一侧打开。
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alex, a year agoSeriously why would you not allow more than 20% of the screen? This is a toy. It would be useful for actual work if I could split my entire screen in 2 equally big tabs. Missed opportunity.