- Rated 5 out of 5">
- Rated 5 out of 5Wow! This add-on is very useful and the best reader. Keep it up!
- Rated 5 out of 5good work
- Rated 4 out of 5I have loved Reader for at least a year. Now, the last few days, there is no longer an icon in the address bar, and no choices for page color and font. Can't remember when FF last upgraded, currently 58.0.2. Very much missing the sepia tone + brown helvetica font.
( re icon: in the past, a small grey tile, like a page of text, sat in address bar. This was in addition to, or instead of, the orange R tile, which I have now brought back into my toolbar.) Even tried downloading Reader again, but no change.
- Rated 5 out of 5nice
- Rated 1 out of 5Computer freezes when used with CNN and doesn't work with Huffington post. Removed it
- Rated 2 out of 5I use Firefox Nightly 59 64 bit. And this addon does not show up anywhere... so I can click on the addon button so I can use it.
- Rated 2 out of 5Not working as advertised. There's no way to change fonts, backgrounds, etc.
- Rated 2 out of 5"Keyboard short-cut to activate Reader is CTRL+ALT+R combination"
Does not work for me in the latest version, earlier versions did, is this a problem with the WE version ? I am using Firefox 56.0.2 and will not upgrade to 57
- Rated 4 out of 5Great add on that does what it advertised it would do. Can be a bit slow but that's only occasionally.
- Rated 4 out of 5Does what it advertises. A bit slow.
- Rated 5 out of 5very good
- Rated 1 out of 5After lurking for about 5 minutes I couldn't find the settings I could change the font and background color.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't seem to be working as expected with Firefox Android. I could enable to Reader Mode but I couldn't find any way to modify font, background color, etc. The add-on didn't have any Options menu in the Add-ons settings either. Also there was a bug with width handling. About 20% of the text went out of the container.
- Rated 3 out of 5Kinda works. Installed this last year. Original installation worked fully. I could click the button, extract article text the click the voice sound option (left side bar) to read text. After Firefox update clicking button only extracts text. Ctrl-Alt-R still provides full function. However, its not clear if FF will break this in the future.
- Rated 2 out of 5Not show full page. Only header.
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect tool to help you read articles and ebooks on the internet, especially for those that have eye sight problems or simply find it hard to read small print. Great add-on.