- Rated 1 out of 5I haven't seen any customizations available (font, select and read, etc.).
When I go to Reader view I usually get a title that has nothing to do with the page I want to view (title is right, what follows isn't right).
Right clicking orange R doesn't result in anything other than a dropdown starting with "Pin to Overflow Menu" and "Remove from Toolbar".
Is there a tutorial somewhere?
- Rated 1 out of 5It claims "Also by right clicking on Reader status-bar icon you can get other Styling Options," but right-clicking on Reader icon does not provide any styling options!
- Rated 5 out of 5Bagus
- Rated 1 out of 5Complete fail. I was looking for a FF version of the excellent Chrome extension 'Just Read', but didn't find one. This was one of only two readers available for FF.
• no keyboard shortcut
• no images
• nested pages––had to click on the inner page to be able to scroll
• even clicking on the icon didn't restore view––had to reload page
• basic simple text
Chrome 'Just Read':
• keyboard shortcut activates AND deactivates extension
• images included
• single page that scrolls without having to click on it
• easy-to-read formatted text
- Rated 3 out of 5The concept is great, make reading text on a page easier. The description says right clicking on selected text brings up options, however, i dont even see reader as an option, period. The only way i can use it is with the icon on the add-on bar, sometimes requiring multiple clicks. Nowhere am i able to change fonts/colors/etc.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great addon, liked it
- Rated 4 out of 5nice job
- Rated 5 out of 5Needed
- Rated 5 out of 5I use Windows 10 + firefox 56.0.
However I can not find the reader status-bar icon, therefore I can not change the background color and font.
- Rated 5 out of 5the best option i ever met! Firefox browser is buffer 1 forever! Thank you very much!