- by Raymond, 12 days agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on a lot of blogs I view - only puts the visible portion of the page in reader view at a time, requiring me to exit reader view, scroll down, and enable it again.
- by PaulB, a year agoRated 1 out of 5(FF for WIndows)
Can't find advertised right-click options for customizing.
Can't return view to original.
I was mainly looking for an extension that wouldn't omit important data fields in news stories such as date and byline (which the FF native reader mode often omits). This one was worse that way. The headline was gone too.
The search continues...
- by Matty D, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sorry! This page can not be simplified for reading because Firefox prevents scripts to work on this web site for security reasons.
Please try another website for Reader extension.
And yet the built in reader function works, just looks horrible.
- by Firefox user 13110053, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5we cannot customize the background color and fonts. The web page is bleeding my eyes with white background, and the reader opens it in the same way...
- by Bobby Wibowo, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't seem to be working as expected with Firefox Android. I could enable to Reader Mode but I couldn't find any way to modify font, background color, etc. The add-on didn't have any Options menu in the Add-ons settings either. Also there was a bug with width handling. About 20% of the text went out of the container.
- by Firefox user 13169084, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I haven't seen any customizations available (font, select and read, etc.).
When I go to Reader view I usually get a title that has nothing to do with the page I want to view (title is right, what follows isn't right).
Right clicking orange R doesn't result in anything other than a dropdown starting with "Pin to Overflow Menu" and "Remove from Toolbar".
Is there a tutorial somewhere?